No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180913.182655.V0213 works also on a LQ, it does on LB.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      It probably won't support the old QCA9377/LTM8830 wireless chipset. If they were clever, they'd create an All-in-One firmware like Shiningworth did that supports multiple wireless chipsets. It would save their support guys (and customers) a ton of headaches.

What is LA LB LQ? I have mecool m8s pro l 3/32 with voice control. Which one should I download?

Comment

Originally posted by cekabu View Post
      What is LA LB LQ? I have mecool m8s pro l 3/32 with voice control. Which one should I download?
      check the label on the bottom of your box, the Modell name and there on the End

Comment

Originally posted by japseye View Post
        Guest I have tried downloading this file twice. It is corrupt!
        "There's a newer OEM release (20181018.101400.V0213) here: http://freaktab.org/80bd15e188e655f2"
        Thank you @Magendanz: This version is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbobTV View Post

check the label on the bottom of your box, the Modell name and there on the End
          Thank you it seems i was trying with wrong roms. Now everyting ok

SM-P550 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak g?nderildi

Comment

Any links for the stock rom of LB. I tried Magendanz but it seems they are nexus. Not original stock version

Comment

Hello guys im searching a new rom for my M8S Pro L LQ, too. But cant find anything for the LQ Version. Can anyone help me?
              because it crashes after two days of continuous operation.

I hope this Data of my Box helps:
              Android Version 7.1.1
              Kernel Version: 3.14.29 Mon Sep 18 11:18:07 CST 2017
              Build: M8S Pro L -userdebug 7.1.1 NHG47L
              20170918.111557.V0619
              Last edited by Mess91; 12-15-2018, 14:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainspring729 View Post

Thank you @Magendanz: This version is really good.
                Weird, downloaded again today for the fourth time and it works. Nothing altered on both my PC's, gremlins

Comment

Hi,

I'm looking for the latest version of LQ ?
                  Do you have this info ? or maybe a link to it ?

Thanks

Comment

I have just installed OEM release (20181018.101400.V0213) to my Mecool pro L the interface has changed, it works. Netflix seems to be working, not sure if it will pack up with the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblegum57 View Post
                      I have just installed OEM release (20181018.101400.V0213) to my Mecool pro L the interface has changed, it works. Netflix seems to be working, not sure if it will pack up with the next update.
                      Is it Netflix Android TV version or the tablet version?
                      Last edited by sweetnonso; 12-16-2018, 05:47.

Comment

Hello! This firmware is for which version the Mecool? That with the voice remote? And how should you install it? Thank you for your answers !!!!

Comment

This works for the Mecool M8S Pro L. With Voice remote. I used 7zip to extract the image file, then used the Card maker to burn to micro sd card.

As there is no reset button. I turned off, inserted the sd card, plugged the power lead in, while continually press the context button on the remote.

It then started the update, note, it has a different boot logo, & the interface isn't the leanback launcher

Comment

Originally posted by bubblegum57 View Post
                            This works for the Mecool M8S Pro L. With Voice remote. I used 7zip to extract the image file, then used the Card maker to burn to micro sd card.

As there is no reset button. I turned off, inserted the sd card, plugged the power lead in, while continually press the context button on the remote.

It then started the update, note, it has a different boot logo, & the interface isn't the leanback launcher
                            Thanks you for your answers! This is not a original firmware? Different boot logo and no leanback launcher !?!

Comment

Originally posted by philman View Post

Thanks you for your answers! This is not a original firmware? Different boot logo and no leanback launcher !?!
                              It says OEM from the post where I got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X