No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found a version here: https://www.gearbest.com/blog/downlo...ware-pack-3134. ,
    I do not know how to install it, is it an OTA? is this the version LB / VOICE REMOTE CONTROL ???

Last edited by philman; 12-18-2018, 12:22.

Comment

Looks like OTA, Pro L voice remote.
      Taken from metadata

ota-required-cache=0
      ota-type=BLOCK
      post-build=Amlogic/q20x/q20x:7.1.2/NHG47L/20180316.115110.V0213:userdebug/
      post-timestamp=1521172266
      pre-device=M8S_PRO_L_4335

Comment

Originally posted by japseye View Post
        Looks like OTA, Pro L voice remote.
        Taken from metadata

ota-required-cache=0
        ota-type=BLOCK
        post-build=Amlogic/q20x/q20x:7.1.2/NHG47L/20180316.115110.V0213:userdebug/
        post-timestamp=1521172266
        pre-device=M8S_PRO_L_4335
        so this is an old version of the firmware!
        Last edited by philman; 12-18-2018, 13:49.

Comment

Originally posted by philman View Post

so this is an old version of the firmware!
          I am using this with the LB version, and everything works fine. It's a newer OEM release: http://freaktab.org/80bd15e188e655f2

It's an .img file that has been compressed. I used 7Zip to decompress and then USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 to flash it.

Comment

It's been over a week since I've asked for help and I'm constantly being ignored.
            I'm sorry for very likely being a retard but I've read this entire thread and I can't find an answer myself.

"I have the Mecool M8S Pro L (LQ version) and can't figure out which OTA firmware is the latest.
            I have the 20171216.102705.V0928."

Can anyone please answer my question? Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by paposeco View Post
              It's been over a week since I've asked for help and I'm constantly being ignored.
              I'm sorry for very likely being a retard but I've read this entire thread and I can't find an answer myself.

"I have the Mecool M8S Pro L (LQ version) and can't figure out which OTA firmware is the latest.
              I have the 20171216.102705.V0928."

Can anyone please answer my question? Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
              This is the latest stock firmware for thr LQ version

Comment

Originally posted by Mainspring729 View Post

I am using this with the LB version, and everything works fine. It's a newer OEM release: http://freaktab.org/80bd15e188e655f2

It's an .img file that has been compressed. I used 7Zip to decompress and then USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 to flash it.

Thank you for your explanation. Do you know if the Mycanal APK works with this firmware ??? Because the image freezes with this APK Mycanal on the firmware M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180913.182655.V0213.zip

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
                  This is the latest stock firmware for thr LQ version

http://freaktab.org/6a7ee7479210f2fe
                  Thank you oh kind sir!
                  Happy seasons!
                  <3

Comment

I used the file M8S_PRO_LB-20181018.101400.V0213.img (my version is V0213, voice remote control) and the program boot card maker (after extract the image) . I press the menu button , but the installation dont't start . Appears the reset menu (like Click image for larger version

Name:	err.jpg
Views:	1209
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	755450this). Which option I may choose ?

Comment

As you plug the power cable back in, press the context button on the remote very quickly.

Comment

Yeah, you're ending up in OEM recovery and it thinks it's installing an update, not the Amlogic burn package. Amlogic's BootcardMaker (a.k.a. Burn Card Maker) requires an Amlogic burn package (.img file), so you've got to uncompress the file I've linked first.

In this case, the OEM recovery seems to be trying to flash "Megatron-S812-M8S-M9.zip" on the USB flash drive, which I'm pretty sure isn't what you intended.

Comment

this picture i got in google. the image is the correct

Comment

what i doing wrong ?

Comment

the picture is a example of menu

Comment

Unzip the .zip file first. You then have an img file. Flash this img file to your box using Burn Card Maker

Comment

Working...
                                X