No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used other sd card with burn card maker and works .
    Thanks. Everyone that help

Comment

Anyone knows how install a controller to play in emulators ?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbobTV View Post
        Guest i just flashed the M8S_PRO_LB-20181018.101400.V0213.img and there is just the regular surface from mecool, no more Android Boot Logo and no ATV Surface.
        Is this really the right one for a Mecool M8S PRO L (LB) 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS - EU PLUG VOICE REMOTE CONTROL ( 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM )?
        And as Boot Intro plays "MBOX" Movie.
        hi, i have just installed and tested that firmware as well and can say the following:
        Firmwarenis non ATV
        Voice input is not supported
        their Launcher is fuggly...
        Netflix works but its SD only and can not be navigated by remote, but at least it works
        Amazon Prime video works

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that's because you're installing the non-ATV versions of those streaming media apps, which don't require certs. It basically thinks you're running on a phone or tablet.

If you want to try something different that's also non-ATV, try the Nano or Stock variants of my Nexus custom ROMs.

Hi,
        I've just deleted su and busybox files from my new mecool m8s pro l ATV system files, unroot OK but always the same problem with MyCanal.

Have you an idea for put these 3 files in the system files without root please ?

PES

Comment

Originally posted by PES View Post
          Hi,
          I've just deleted su and busybox files from my new mecool m8s pro l ATV system files, unroot OK but always the same problem with MyCanal.

Have you an idea for put these 3 files in the system files without root please ?

PES
          Go to dealabs site and search apk pour Android TV , trucs et astuces installation magisk et magiskhide prop config module

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry for my badly english

Comment

What is d
            The difference between atv and non atv ?
            Thanks all

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              ATV = Android TV, basically the Nexus Player experience. Everything else (non-ATV) is targeted at phones and tablets and uses the normal Google Play Store for mobile apps.

Originally posted by Snakx View Post
            Go to dealabs site and search apk pour Android TV , trucs et astuces installation magisk et magiskhide prop config module

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk
            Hiand thanks a lot Snakx,

I've tried to install Magisk on my Mecool M8S Pro L, but when the installation begin, I've got an error message aboit security of the zip file...

Comment

I have what I guess is the plain M8S PRO L (it complains when I tried to install an update that was apparently for _4335. Can anyone tell me what the terminology for my model is?
              and what the latest firmware is?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bluenote View Post
                I have what I guess is the plain M8S PRO L (it complains when I tried to install an update that was apparently for _4335. Can anyone tell me what the terminology for my model is?
                and what the latest firmware is?
                Thanks
                look underneath the box, mine is a Mecool M8S Pro L S912 ....... LB

some are LE
                Last edited by bubblegum57; 01-27-2019, 14:11.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblegum57 View Post

look underneath the box, mine is a Mecool M8S Pro L S912 ....... LB

some are LE
                  Thanks bubblegum! Mine is the LQ and I want to find the latest firmware.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the original hardware revision, and should work with this custom ROM.

I brick my meecol ( LB version ) , someone can i send me a link to downloading the last stock full rom ?
                  Τhanks !

Comment

Hi! Can you tell me where to download the latest firmware for the LS version? TIA

Comment

Looking for it too. LB version

Comment

Originally posted by blindHai View Post
                        Looking for it too. LB version
                        Originally posted by paiktaras69 View Post
                        I brick my meecol ( LB version ) , someone can i send me a link to downloading the last stock full rom ?
                        ?hanks !
                        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...roid-7-1/page3
                        Updated to latest M8S Pro LB OEM firmware (20181018.101400.V0213)

We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC upgrade / .img file) for MECOOL M8S PRO L (LB version) update 20181018 powered by Amlogic S912. A big plus

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Comment

plz guys !!! any firmware from 7 and above can work on s912 3gb/32??
                          would be much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                          X