Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​​​​​​​In my box does not work generic USB controls ...

Comment

any possibility to ssh or any other remote shell?

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoDM View Post
        any possibility to ssh or any other remote shell?
        Install SSHDroid from Play store. Works like a charm.

Comment

Is there any chance this could work in bb2 pro?

Comment

So I just installed 20180310 and I use a usb air mouse model mx3 and I am having a problem with the ok button. It doesn't work as intended on this ROM. Worked fine on stock.
            Problem I notice is that when I'm using onscreen keyboard to type and I prees ok on the letter I want to select it just didn't respond.
            But navigation of menus and selecting things works as intended

I've attached video showing issue
            https://media.giphy.com/media/fdYdD6...v8Bf/giphy.gif
            In video I try to show that pressing ok to select doesnt work, but then with airmouse ok button works fine.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bayard0; 03-29-2018, 13:14.

Comment

Hi guys.

I have installed the latest Android TV OTA ROM over the stock ROM (I reveiced the box yesterday). I did use wipe data.

My problem is that no matter what resolution I have tried, Netflix and Kodi (with local mkv files) is pretty much unwatchable. The motion is terrible, with continues hickups.

P.S. The problem was there prior to the Android TV ROM but I'm not sure it was that intense.

Any ideas?

Comment

Well despite everything I tried, I couldn't install it.
                First I didn't have the "Local Terminal" in the developer menu so had to install "Terminal Emulator" to be able to reboot in recovery mode.
                Then I just couldn't get it to be detected by windows / USB Burning Tool. Finally I tried with an SD and BootCardMaker but nope... it did absolutely nothing.

If anyone has an idea I'd really love to hear it !

Kernel Version: 3.14.29 Fri Nov 17 16:42:45
                Build Number: M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.1 NHG47L20171117.164057.V0928

Comment

Hi Magendanz i have problem with netflix app (error code: ui-800-3 (207003). In drm info security level is L3 and HDCP Unprotected. Is it posible missing the widevine L1 keys and how can I restore them?

Comment

Originally posted by neko.baka View Post
                    Well despite everything I tried, I couldn't install it.
                    First I didn't have the "Local Terminal" in the developer menu so had to install "Terminal Emulator" to be able to reboot in recovery mode.
                    Then I just couldn't get it to be detected by windows / USB Burning Tool. Finally I tried with an SD and BootCardMaker but nope... it did absolutely nothing.

If anyone has an idea I'd really love to hear it !

Kernel Version: 3.14.29 Fri Nov 17 16:42:45
                    Build Number: M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.1 NHG47L20171117.164057.V0928
                    Try going in to terminal emulator, type "reboot update" (don't hit enter yet), then plug in both ends of the usb cables then [hit start in USB burning tool and then hit enter in terminal]. Might take a couple tries.

If it does work, make sure you have a usb mouse or something to navigate TWRP if you ever go back in to it as the remote doesn't work. I'll check back to see if you have any success.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, thank you very much for the cfw! I'm using your ATV versions on my M8S Pro+ and Pro L and everything works just fine!
                      I just have one question. Is it possible to save and restore the L1 keys? I don't want to loose them and would like to have a copy in case I mess something up and delete them.
                      I've read that they are in the trustzone store and it's not that easy to extract them, but I don't know if its true.

Thank you!

Comment

Why i have got black screen when playing x265 - HEVC on some files?
                        There is an example i tried (right top corner is download button)
                        https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKb...ew?usp=sharing
                        I tried kodi and mx player.

Another problem i can't install kodi 64bit and vlc player because it say it is not compatible with my tv. How to workaround this?
                        Last edited by tosiek; 03-30-2018, 16:18.

Comment

Hi, if i play à vidéo with perfect player i have this

Any solution for this problem ???

Comment

Originally posted by tosiek View Post
                            Why i have got black screen when playing x265 - HEVC on some files?
                            There is an example i tried (right top corner is download button)
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKb...ew?usp=sharing
                            I tried kodi and mx player.

Another problem i can't install kodi 64bit and vlc player because it say it is not compatible with my tv. How to workaround this?
                            You cant install 64 bit because all the roms we use are 32 bit! :-)

Comment

I've successfully installed this latest rom and everything works fine except voice.

I'v got this model:
                              Only US$82.99, buy best MECOOL M8S PRO L Amlogic S912 3GB DDR3 32GB 5G WIFI 100M LAN Bluetooth 4.1 TV Box with Voice Control sale online store at wholesale price.US/EU warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by coubi64 View Post
                                I've successfully installed this latest rom and everything works fine except voice.

I'v got this model:
                                It sounds like you have NOT paired the Bluetooth. This is a combo IR and Bluetooth remote...... to test if you have Bluetooth enabled, cover the emitter end of your remote and try using it.
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X