Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best way to have ssh access?

Comment

Thanks for great job.
      I have a question : How can i reboot to TWRP for install MAGISK ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Appys
        Anyone able to use chromecast?
        No, not with Youtube even

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
          No, not with Youtube even
          thanks for replying..cool..just wish one mod and the rom would be perfect,add airwire from stock and support an aftermarket usb bt/wifi dongle for universal support for guys like me who either have broken wireless LB boxes or want to still use the rom with usb

Comment

Does anybody know why Chromecast doesn't work? Doesn't work with either iOS or Android Youtube apps. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by villasg View Post
              Thanks for great job.
              I have a question : How can i reboot to TWRP for install MAGISK ? ?
              You can use this widget https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eboot&hl=es_MX or you can use this app named flashfy https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2349847

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Or you can just enable the Local Terminal in Developer Options and type "reboot recovery".

Thanks

Comment

my box is L, didnt realize my wifi & bt not working after update to latest rom via OTA online. Tried reset factory & it stuck at bluetooth remote. was sad until i try this nexus rom. now my box is working again but the wifi still unable to use. my box just bough on Aug 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by isma45 View Post
                  my box is L, didnt realize my wifi & bt not working after update to latest rom via OTA online. Tried reset factory & it stuck at bluetooth remote. was sad until i try this nexus rom. now my box is working again but the wifi still unable to use. my box just bough on Aug 2018.
                  Welcome to the club, same boat my bt wifi died in 5 minutes of usage

Comment

Originally posted by rapht1 View Post

Agree! Let's make it too!
                    Hi there,

Saying "Let's make it" isn't enough. :-)
                    Any hints on how to do it? I don't hesitate to put up to 20€/$ in this, but how do we manage this little project to sent an M8S Pro L (LB) to Megadanz?

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoDM View Post

will search for those on e b a y or a m a z o n , thank you.
                      I've just replaced the heatsinker with a bigger one (40x40mm). That ssems to be enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by Appys View Post

Welcome to the club, same boat my bt wifi died in 5 minutes of usage
                        Ya appys, i followed your comments since i discover my box failure yesterday. It is due to software or hardware issue? Anyway credit to magendran the nexus rok ks superb

Comment

Originally posted by Ewald Bayer View Post

I've just replaced the heatsinker with a bigger one (40x40mm). That ssems to be enough for me
                          Ok... i was thinking of buying a fan cooler, but i think this box (characteristics of the hardware) isnt supposed to use any active coolers (almost like using a fan cooler in a phone)... so downclocking will always be the best option... waiting for the developer to see this and downclock the SoC. Guest

Comment

Is there an APP like App2sd for this amazing ROM?
                            I installed some games (about 1-2 GB each one) and the internal memory now is full. How can I move APPS or data from my internal 8 GB memory to my empty external SSD (30gb)?
                            Thanks in advance
                            Last edited by b77; 10-28-2018, 21:08.

Comment

Originally posted by b77 View Post
                              There is an APP like App2sd for this amazing ROM?
                              I installed some games (about 1-2 GB each one) and the internal memory now is full. How can I move APPS or data from my internal 8 GB memory to my empty external SSD (30gb)?
                              Thanks in advance
                              You can use foldermount to move data to your sdcard.

Comment

Working...
                              X