Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using this firmware for months and I had no issues up until recently, when I noticed that while using the box the Tv screen goes suddenly black except for a "No signal" message. The Hdmi cable is firmly connected on both ends, the box is virtually still on or so I gather from the blue light on the front, but the only way to wake the box up is to disconnect the power cable and hook it up again.
    I read that this blue light/black screen problem occurs when trying to upgrade the firmware, though this is not my case and I suspect it's a power issue, as if the box didn't receive enough electricity. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any work arounds?

Comment

mymo
      I had similar problem, after examining the board, I found out that there was a crack in solder on dc+
      If that helps...
      Regards

Comment

Thanks a lot, though I'd have no idea on how to repair it?

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum.

I have some days with the Mecool M8s Pro l in its variant (b) yesterday I installed the custom rom and everything perfect except the remote voice control, so I decided to flash the rom stock, what I did was enter the trwp and perform full wipes to flash the rom afterwards, but in the process something went wrong and I fail, now I have my androidbox without OS and I can't go back to the custom rom or to stock rom, what do you advise me to do?

An apology for my bad English I'm using google translate

Comment

Is there a solution for Disney with this box

Comment

Hi i have many boxes the LB version not voice, the one with the grey and blue buttons on the remote and for a few minutes everything work find but then the remote buttons respond periodically. When im in stbemu i have to press up or down many times before it respond, for exemple if i press 10 times up it will go up maybe 2-3 times, same thing for down. Ive try with different m8s pro L boxes with different networks or tv and different batteries and they all do that. Any one had the same issues and know a way to fix this?

Thanks
              Jay

Comment

Get black panther apk and all type of apks here

Comment

Working...
                X