Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome wont update in the rom - showing as out of date when it opens but no update in store

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's because the Google Play Store is only looking at Android TV apps on this device. Unfortunately, there isn't an Android TV release of Chrome, so I preload the non-ATV version. You can sideload a newer version from the APKMirror, though.

Originally posted by Appys View Post
    Definitely hw, keep looking for a way to make external dongle work with this, remote can be substituted with cheap air mouse though..forget stock or ota once you got into this either use nexus or they're will be a dump a gentleman provided Somewhr that Bypass the bt remote screen but no ota after that
    If you want to download fmwhatsapp then click here:
    If you want to download the APK file of FMWhatsApp on your Android device, then click on the given button below. FMWhatsApp is one of the modified

Comment

Can anyone that has this box build prop please upload it for me, I will be eternally grateful.

Comment

I see the last firmware update is 20180830. No newer updates are coming? Is the development stopped/finished? Thank you Magendanz

Comment

Originally posted by JoseVal View Post
          I see the last firmware update is 20180830. No newer updates are coming? Is the development stopped/finished? Thank you Magendanz
          That was the last OEM firmware release. The 8.0, 8.1 and 9.0 Amlogic SDKs don't support the S912, and so OEMs aren't releasing new firmware builds for those devices. Consequently, I've also shifted focus on custom ROMs to Oreo and later, mainly for the S905X2.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, hello everyone,
            I've been using this firmware for months without problems. Now I had to replace the router and my device no longer connects to the router with wifi? How can I fix this error? Any other firmware to try? Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Best thing is to reboot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik then reboot
              Okay thank you

Comment

Originally posted by alesul View Post
                Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post
                Hello everyone, I often start problems with this last update, ie do not start Android I have to disconnect the power 3/4 times and then start. Plus it makes a strange distortion effect on the TV before boot animation. Can there be a solution? Thank's for your job Magendanz . I have the same simptoms,I clear cache android dalvik cache,but the same boot animations loop
                Hello, have you managed to find a solution? Thank you

Comment

Hello Guest

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for an update to the TV Center 17.4 to 17.6 applications - be newer. Does anyone have an .apk file ??

And will I ever someday update to Rom Nexus under Mecool M8S PRO L because youtube TV hangs

Comment

Does the chromecast builtin work? I get problem connecting to MXQ PRO L when i try to cast to it from phone

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nope, we're missing a key that the OEM needs to get from Google to make that work.

Bummer , thanks for the reply bud
                      Last edited by crazyazz; 12-12-2019, 05:12.

Comment

Anyone has working netflix HD android tv cession for this box?

Currently I'm using below apk on this box which had to be paired with a mouse.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for an update to the TV Center 17.4 to 17.6 applications - be newer. Does anyone have an .apk file ??

Comment

Hi there, I downloaded your nexus firmware from here on my KM8P and I loved it, only issue was the WiFi didn't work. Not a big deal because I prefer ethernet connection, but still I foolishly decided to try this one with the QCA9377 to see how that goes.

But oh my god, my KM8P is now completely bricked!

I am truly beyond sad now and I really hope someone will let me know how I can get the USB Burning Tool to show my device again so that I burn the original image file back to my device.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X