Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using this firmware for months and I had no issues up until recently, when I noticed that while using the box the Tv screen goes suddenly black except for a "No signal" message. The Hdmi cable is firmly connected on both ends, the box is virtually still on or so I gather from the blue light on the front, but the only way to wake the box up is to disconnect the power cable and hook it up again.
    I read that this blue light/black screen problem occurs when trying to upgrade the firmware, though this is not my case and I suspect it's a power issue, as if the box didn't receive enough electricity. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any work arounds?

Comment

mymo
      I had similar problem, after examining the board, I found out that there was a crack in solder on dc+
      If that helps...
      Regards

Comment

Thanks a lot, though I'd have no idea on how to repair it?

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum.

I have some days with the Mecool M8s Pro l in its variant (b) yesterday I installed the custom rom and everything perfect except the remote voice control, so I decided to flash the rom stock, what I did was enter the trwp and perform full wipes to flash the rom afterwards, but in the process something went wrong and I fail, now I have my androidbox without OS and I can't go back to the custom rom or to stock rom, what do you advise me to do?

An apology for my bad English I'm using google translate

Comment

Is there a solution for Disney with this box

Comment

Hi i have many boxes the LB version not voice, the one with the grey and blue buttons on the remote and for a few minutes everything work find but then the remote buttons respond periodically. When im in stbemu i have to press up or down many times before it respond, for exemple if i press 10 times up it will go up maybe 2-3 times, same thing for down. Ive try with different m8s pro L boxes with different networks or tv and different batteries and they all do that. Any one had the same issues and know a way to fix this?

Thanks
              Jay

Comment

Hi, I have the mecool M8S PRO L. Netflix doesn't work. Is there a solution? See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRDMkkg_tr8
                And is there any opportunity to update to Android TV OS 11? I want the newest Android version.

Comment

Originally posted by dedemintorunu View Post
                  Hi, I have the mecool M8S PRO L. Netflix doesn't work. Is there a solution? See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRDMkkg_tr8
                  And is there any opportunity to update to Android TV OS 11? I want the newest Android version.
                  Hi, you can try the Netflix Aidan's apk

Or directly its firmware :
                  Home Screen With Apps ^^^NEW Home Screen, Update From Play Store ^^^ Preinstalled Apps Initial Set Up Screen Initial Set Up Screen 2 About New Google...

Comment

Hi,
                    My tv box has dual boot (Librelec on SDCARD and android tv on internal storage).
                    In my tv, libreelec works just fine but ATV has display issues.
                    I wanted to update firmware to the latest (2018xxxx, since my box still has previous 2017xxxx version), but i don't have a OTG cable, so i wanted to try to update ota file directly from usb.
                    is this possible?
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                      Hi, would this apk run Netflix in HD and remote friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Hi, would this apk run Netflix in HD and remote friendly?
                        Hi, HD but not more, because of the Google Widevine L1 certificate. Remote friendly, certainly.

Try and tell me

Comment

If seen, semi-automatic washing machines are used a lot and they also have disadvantages, if you want to know, then you click on the given link.

Comment

How can I add a Google Widevine L1 certificate to the firmware?

Comment

Working...
                            X