Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Registered to Say Thank you for the hard work.

Comment

Superceleron thanks... best nougat rom ever for kIII

Comment

Originally posted by geppo View Post
        A simple question; how add/remove app to/from Home/Drawer?

thanks
        This!

First and foremost what a fantastic work!! I recently got the kiii pro and since then been installing numerous roms but this one is absolutely a beaut!! Just as geppo said I am strugling with few things one is getting rid of newly installed apps from home screen and not being able to add the sideloaded apps to the home screen also want to get rid of youtube suggestions from the home screen... also I tried using another launcher but the default one always comes back until I re-run the other launcher even I made the default in the settings... Just few little inconveniences nothing major...

Comment

Originally posted by speed007 View Post
          This!

First and foremost what a fantastic work!! I recently got the kiii pro and since then been installing numerous roms but this one is absolutely a beaut!! Just as geppo said I am strugling with few things one is getting rid of newly installed apps from home screen and not being able to add the sideloaded apps to the home screen also want to get rid of youtube suggestions from the home screen... also I tried using another launcher but the default one always comes back until I re-run the other launcher even I made the default in the settings... Just few little inconveniences nothing major...
          See some youtube videos on how Android TV works, all you need to know is there.
          About the launcher... android tv is to have that launcher and that launcher only is not to change guys.. that kills what android tv is if you change the launcher.
          I think you guys want a "normal" version of this rom, that im going to make after i do the KI Pro one... on that one you can change launcher etc etc!
          Disable recommendations, go to settings/home and is there...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

See some youtube videos on how Android TV works, all you need to know is there.
            About the launcher... android tv is to have that launcher and that launcher only is not to change guys.. that kills what android tv is if you change the launcher.
            I think you guys want a "normal" version of this rom, that im going to make after i do the KI Pro one... on that one you can change launcher etc etc!
            Disable recommendations, go to settings/home and is there...
            thank you for such prompt reply! the donation is on it's way!

Comment

If we install the "Normal" versiĆ³n of your firmware, will we lost the Widevine L1?

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
                If we install the "Normal" versiĆ³n of your firmware, will we lost the Widevine L1?
                No... and when i launch it... because i still dint launch it... the other that is in here is old and yes with that one you lose L1.

Comment

Good Morning
                  How can I know what my model is? Is it L1 or L3?
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yanivbarlev View Post
                    Good Morning
                    How can I know what my model is? Is it L1 or L3?
                    Thanks!
                    Install drminfo from playstore and check!

Comment

I checked and I L3
                      I can not install?
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yanivbarlev View Post
                        I checked and I L3
                        I can not install?
                        Thanks
                        Yes you can install you just cant use the Netflix Android TV version, you need to use the mobile one and you are limited to SD...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes you can install you just cant use the Netflix Android TV version, you need to use the mobile one and you are limited to SD...

A simple question (My box is L3): L1 or L3 is a software or hardware issue? If is software one I have to wait next offcial stock ROM L1?

Comment

Originally posted by geppo View Post

A simple question (My box is L3): L1 or L3 is a software or hardware issue? If is software one I have to wait next offcial stock ROM L1?
                            L1 is a software, and if are going to wait... good luck m8 they not going to rls a "fix" for the old L3 boxes... i did tried to one other KIII that i have here that is only L3 and they said.... NO!

Comment

Hi Superceleron:
                              First of all, congratulations for your great firmware.
                              I have been trying to put a link to DTV in the main bar of the home page but I have not succeeded. It's possible?
                              If it is not, could you implement a DTV link in the main bar in future updates?

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Maracaibo95 View Post
                                Hi Superceleron:
                                First of all, congratulations for your great firmware.
                                I have been trying to put a link to DTV in the main bar of the home page but I have not succeeded. It's possible?
                                If it is not, could you implement a DTV link in the main bar in future updates?

Thank you very much
                                Sorry m8 dunno why but that app dont let create the shortcut...
                                And no i cant fix it since is not my app...
                                Open a issue here : https://github.com/ITVlab/TvAppRepo
                                And hope they can fix their app!

Comment

Working...
                                X