Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Would be cool, if you make here something. When do you think you will decide it? I saw your comment now for the Alfawise H96 pro+ box and i understand this (made a comment there), really confusion with the box.

i needed one more box and the reason, that i got also a "bad box" i bought now the Mecool and a SC rom would be great on it...

The problem is, this box has no reset button, so we cannot connect easily with usb to pc, only opening and solding something there, this i dont know to do.
    superceleron already decided, if you make a rom for the Mecool M8S PRO L?

I hope so much that you make it!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well i think i found the solution... dunno if it works but i will add it in a next update!
      Thank you! When update is out I will let you know.

Comment

superceleron already decided, if you make a rom for the Mecool M8S PRO L?

I hope so much that you make it!
        can you answer please, superceleron thanks

Comment

can you answer please, superceleron thanks
          m8 when i have the time, and now we are not in a good month for this, i have none to little free time... so im still thinking if im going to add more work to my schedule or not!

Comment

Why after upgraded firmware to android 7.1, My Kiii Pro DTV was unable to detect any TV channels via DVB-T2? I had checked antenna cable which works perfectly. My device was delivered as upgraded firmware one (original firmware based on android 6 and from reviews, DVB-T2 is properly functioned. (Reviews in my country thus territory limit is definitely not my case)

Help !!

PS I had upgraded lastest firmware to android TV ,which allow my device to display streamed Youtube media in 2160p, but DVB-T2 is still not functioned.

Comment

Originally posted by iambodin View Post
              Why after upgraded firmware to android 7.1, My Kiii Pro DTV was unable to detect any TV channels via DVB-T2? I had checked antenna cable which works perfectly. My device was delivered as upgraded firmware one (original firmware based on android 6 and from reviews, DVB-T2 is properly functioned. (Reviews in my country thus territory limit is definitely not my case)

Help !!

PS I had upgraded lastest firmware to android TV ,which allow my device to display streamed Youtube media in 2160p, but DVB-T2 is still not functioned.
              It won't have anything to do with software, I'd return it if you still can, as no one else has had these problems as far as I'm aware.

Comment

superceleron hi, I've been using the atv ROM for a while now, most things work well, and I know you have said elsewhere you are very busy until the new year, and won't have any time for ROMs until then at the earliest, but i just thought I'd share few things I have noticed:

1. DD+ on netflix doesn't work
                2. Spmc crashes when trying switch back to it from the recommendation tab on the home screen
                3. I can't seem to make a home screen shortcut for DTV using the very useful addons app.
                4. Sometimes after using DtV, and then spmc, the sound gets out of sync on spmc.the only way to fix it is reboot the box.
                5. Sometimes after using spmc, when I open DtV the sound is a loud distorted digital mess. The only way to fix it is to force close spmc.

I'm sure that some of these things are not ROM specific, and probably present in the stock rom as well.

Thanks
                Last edited by Dandroid534; 12-17-2017, 23:30.

Comment

Hi, what kind of usb cable is needed to update the firmware?
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by grzmrc; 12-29-2017, 08:55.

Comment

Mi bluetooth speaker keep restarting bluetooth function/crashing every time i connect

Comment

Originally posted by acamahesh View Post
                      Mi bluetooth speaker keep restarting bluetooth function/crashing every time i connect
                      hmm my xiaomi bt speaker is working fine.. but i will check another brand speaker to see if it have problems, when i have the time!

Comment

Hi, I'm not able to play drm protected content (timvision app). I get the message this device does not support the required DRM scheme

As I can read, the kiii is widevine l1 compliant and the SO is android 6.0.
                        My box is not l1 compliant and the SO is 7.1. I'm concerned about that my box is a fake mecool box
                        help me pls. It's not ROM related issue, but I'd like to play TV
                        Thx
                        Last edited by grzmrc; 01-02-2018, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by grzmrc View Post
                          Hi, I'm not able to play drm protected content (timvision app). I get the message this device does not support the required DRM scheme

As I can read, the kiii is widevine l1 compliant and the SO is android 6.0.
                          My box is not l1 compliant and the SO is 7.1. I'm concerned about that my box is a fake mecool box
                          help me pls. It's not ROM related issue, but I'd like to play TV
                          Thx
                          The 1º and 2º batch of this boxes did come without L1.. i have one here like that!
                          You need to ask Mecool(VideoStrong) for the key but i bet they wont give you...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

The 1º and 2º batch of this boxes did come without L1.. i have one here like that!
                            You need to ask Mecool(VideoStrong) for the key but i bet they wont give you...
                            I don't have this box yet but I'd like to buy it. So it's impossible to know in advance if you are going to buy a L1 or L3 version? Is it only question of lucky?

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think now on GB information(description) it says that it supports it.
                              Direct link is in the 1 post!

I bought from gearbest and have L1 widevine and hdcp 1.x. These boxes need to sort out and get hdcp 2.x so they can support 4k

Comment

Hi, can you please help me? I need help urgently

I have the kiii pro and i like it a lot but it stopped working when i tried to flash this rom, appeared an error on the usb burning tool, when i turn on the blue flash appears on the power button but doesnt show anything on the tv, neither the boot logo. I tried the sd card reset method and the usb burning tool but is undetectable on the pc with that program too. What can i do to solve this? Someone help me please

Comment

Working...
                              X