Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix stop working since yesterday. L1 box, any fix?
    Also can I have the original android tv firmware (Without lean back) that came with the box? Can't find it anywhere plz.
    Thank you for your work!
    Last edited by AndroidTvOreo; 07-31-2018, 14:25.

Comment

Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Comment

Hi, in my box -L1 type- netflix full hd stop working. Error code UI-800-3.
        Any solutions?
        Last edited by luciano63; 08-07-2018, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by luciano63 View Post
          Hi, in my box -L1 type- netflix full hd stop working. Error code UI-800-3.
          Any solutions?
          from what i can read you need to ask mecool for a fix for their L1 key, like they did to the M8S Pro L and W

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

from what i can read you need to ask mecool for a fix for their L1 key, like they did to the M8S Pro L and W
            This was the answer i've got:
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

could someone port the rom to a arm64-v8a version? I have some apps that only work with that...
              I tried out some other S912 arm64-v8a roms (not for KIII Pro) and got it running - but had some driver problems then (wifi, bluetooth & dvb tuners)

Comment

Kiii pro Netflix fix BurnKeyTools-V1.03.zip

Comment

What's the difference between this firmware and this one [ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ("Normal" Android) ?

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidTvOreo View Post
                    Kiii pro Netflix fix [ATTACH]n739506[/ATTACH]
                    Thanks that worked perfectly

Comment

Just got this box and this rom looks great, but according to post #85 there is no EPG on the DTV app. Is that true for everyone? So I cannot schedule recording for OTA programs, or is there a workaround?

Also my box says the build is KIII pro-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180806, 1200028, V0213 so I guess I have later firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by sepa View Post
                        Just got this box and this rom looks great, but according to post #85 there is no EPG on the DTV app. Is that true for everyone? So I cannot schedule recording for OTA programs, or is there a workaround?

Also my box says the build is KIII pro-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180806, 1200028, V0213 so I guess I have later firmware?
                        where i can find link of those firmware that can download it?

Comment

Hi. there are two errors in this rom to see if you can update to the SCV2 version, and update everything, and you put root to the rom

1, the youtube version androidtv with the latest updates is blocked

2, the NetflixHD when a few seconds pass I get an error and I can not continue, and that I have the L1

with the official rom works well, is very rare

Comment

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
                            This is a simple one this time!
                            Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
                            Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
                            NETFLIX FHD (ANDROID TV VERSION ) ONLY WORKS ON L1 BOXES, SO IF YOURS IS L3 YOU KNOW WHO TO BLAME... NOT ME FOR SURE...

Changelog V1:
                            • Based on latest ota 20171013
                            • Cleaned lots of stuff...
                            • Added TWRP
                            • It should have a better cpu usage/ram.
                            • Cpu temp should also be better.
                            • Unrooted ( Yes now you can install magisk or whatever you use to root, use the included update app to flash it! )
                            • General optimization and how the ram is used, should better now.
                            • Permissions fixed.
                            • Double press on Home button bring the APP Switch Menu ( App Kill Menu)
                            • Status bar Auto hide ( Dont ask for Navigation bar because you wont get it )
                            • Working ATV google remote control!
                            • Netflix FHD Android TV app, install from Playstore ( Only on L1 boxes, on L3 ones is needed to sideload the mobile version and of course it will be limited to SD only )
                            • 4k Youtube support!
                            • Updated DTV App to the latest one.
                            • FTMC Build 31.
                            • Some audio mods.
                            • Settings menus working ( VPN can be added... )
                            • Added lots of Kl's
                            • initd.d support.
                            • Added google cast, ( Will only work with youtube... )
                            • Xbox360 wireless Gamepad, original and Chinese clones?!(well it works with my clone adapter...)
                            • PS3/PS4 gamepad support(only with cable...)
                            • Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
                            • Optimized some animation stuff!
                            • And other little stuff...
                            • And of course all the other ATV mambo jambo...

Bugs V1:
                            • I bet you guys/girls tell me if they are more

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
                            • Open usb burning tool, load the rom. (DON'T do "Full Erase"... or tick the "Overwrite Key")
                            • 1º - OTG port its the usb port near the sdcard the upper one
                            • 2º - Press the reset button and add the usb cable and leave it pressed (you need it for step 3...)
                            • 3º - Release and press again the reset button quickly and then connect the power cord.
                            • 4º - Flash....

Where to buy:

1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!

Here is a Video...

Are you going to update a newer version?

Comment

Maybe if i have the time to do it.

Comment

Maybe if i have the time to do it.
                                Thank you very much for your work, I hope it is soon, a greeting

Comment

Working...
                                X