Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron I registered on the forum just to say - thank you! This rom and your work made this device awesome. Before it was OK (hybrid DVB-S2 and TV player are nice), but I missed the Android TV from the Xiaomi Mi TV box.
    Again, thank you very much, you're the king!

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      thks for the kind words

hi very good job !!! but i have no keyboard access when i want to put my password for wifi...i mean no keyboard pop so that i cannot confirm anything....any idea please ?

Comment

hi superceleron i just buy Mecool M8S Plus DVB, is that possible to flash with your Rom ? because the official rom so many bugs.
      thank you and best regards

Comment

Originally posted by ghaliharisma View Post
        hi superceleron i just buy Mecool M8S Plus DVB, is that possible to flash with your Rom ? because the official rom so many bugs.
        thank you and best regards
        No

Comment

Hi,
          I have been using userdebug 7.1. 1 NHG47L 20171013.164429.V0619) stock rom. I tried to upload TWRP recovery into my box. Unfortunately, the TWRP 3 is not working on my box. How to back up the current rom and upload the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaro7 View Post
            Hi,
            I have been using userdebug 7.1. 1 NHG47L 20171013.164429.V0619) stock rom. I tried to upload TWRP recovery into my box. Unfortunately, the TWRP 3 is not working on my box. How to back up the current rom and upload the new one?
            small update: my rom is 7.1. 1 NHG47L 20171031.121139.V0619. I'm sorry for mistake ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

No
              and how about porting ? superceleron

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                well... yes that is possible to port some part of it, but that takes time.

Hello,
              Very good job: the interface is much nicer in ANDROID TV !
              I have a problem with MOLOTOV TV that tells me "DRM license error". It worked by checking the "DRM L3" option with the original ROM.
              Which solution ?
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by twofik View Post
                hi very good job !!! but i have no keyboard access when i want to put my password for wifi...i mean no keyboard pop so that i cannot confirm anything....any idea please ?
                I confirm. The keyboard is missing. Installed another keyboard - it did not help. How do I fix?

Comment

-twofik-
                  ''GO Keyboard" apk

Comment

Hi, does this rom supports USB gamepad? Thanks.

Comment

superceleron
                      Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                      Hey guys,

Glad to share the firmware for MECOOL KIII PRO TV BOX

PC Flash Firmware
                      SD Flash Firmware

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...tv-boxes-flash tutorials-tool/

Have fun!
                      Any chance of incorporating this latest version with your changes and sharing a new mod with the community?

Comment

Originally posted by timematcher View Post
                        superceleron

Any chance of incorporating this latest version with your changes and sharing a new mod with the community?
                        hmm about time a new build.... took them some time...!
                        I will see what i can do when i have the time!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm about time a new build.... took them some time...!
                          I will see what i can do when i have the time!
                          Look forward to that. I own a KIII Pro since last year and your mod is working like a charm on it. It would be nice to have your changes incorporated into this and will appreciate when you can get the time to manage.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by timematcher View Post
                            superceleron

I gess not, but this firmware solve the Netflix HD problem?

Comment

Working...
                            X