Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I installed this mod, and it's great, I'm very happy with it. Only having a minor issue with it. When playing youtuve v?deos on the android tv youtube app, most of the v?deos show in only a small square square in the center of the TV, using about half the size of the screen, the rest of the user interface of the app show in normal size. If I use the non android tv app of youtube, everything is fine.

Comment

I installed this firmware but i still don't have wifi

Envoy? de mon SM-G965F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

How to root this firmware ?

Comment

I tried to root it using magisk but it doesn't work, same thing with kingroot

Comment

is there any latest OTA firmware 2019 for KIII PRO AVL6862?

Comment

The last update I found is for the 12/2018 KIII Pro T2 (one tuner)
              Hoy os dejamos listo para descargar un nuevo firmware para el TV-Box Mecool KIII PRO y fechado el 21-12-2018, un modelo que hemos puesto a prueba en nuestra review obteniendo buenos resultados. Dispone del SoC Amlogic Octa Core S912 acompañado por 3GB de RAM, 16GB de memoria de almacenamiento eMMc, Bluetooth 4.0 y wifi b/g/n. En cuanto a conectividad encontramos cuatro puertos USB 2.0,

Comment

Good morning. My question is this: For this Rom, the hidden menu on the DTV to put OSCAM servers is activated by dialing 1,1,1,1,1,1? My other question, Amazon prime video can be run on the android tv version or does it have to be the normal application? I have a Mi box S and I have loaded the nvidia shield apk and it works fancy ... but to this box, with the original firmware no.

Comment

My box is L3
                  is there a solution to get netflix HD ?

Thx

Comment

Hi Superceleron,
                    First, I love your firmware for Mecool KIII Pro Hybrid ATV. Actually I have a Meecool Pro Hydrib S9123G 32G DDR3-D. The only issues I have encountered are related to the following applications:

- Google Play Films: I can open the app but there is an error when I try to play a film. There is an error message "Video format not supported". When I update the app to the lastest version of Google Play Films for ATV, the error changes to "Unexpected error!"

- Amazon Prime: I can open the app but it shows an error. "Unable to play"

- Netflix (a classic!): Unable to contact the servers.

For sure I have an account for all 3 providers. When I install the version of the APP for a "normal" android (but I need the mouse), Amazon Prime and Netflix work. Not Google Play.
                    Do you have an explanation for that? Do you now how solve it or make them work under android TV version?

I've installed codecs (for Google Play), updated Google Services, installed thrid party players (MX players, VLC, etc.) just in case there was a concern with the plugins... no way.

Thank you for your prompt reply

Comment

I cant download the rom

Comment

Originally posted by seonake View Post
                        I cant download the rom
                        i will see if i can find it on my archives.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i will see if i can find it on my archives.
                          Can you update this ATV rom download link? I can't download

Comment

Originally posted by dnmnhat View Post

Can you update this ATV rom download link? I can't download
                            Fixed...

Comment

Working...
                            X