• Show
Clear All

[Firmware Stock] MECOOL BB2 Amlogic S912 2GB/16GB Android 7.1 TV BOX

As Found

PC Flash Firmware
    BB2-NHG47L-20170915.132236.V0619

OTA Update Firmware
    BB2-ota-20170915.132236.V0619.zip

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...utorials-tool/

Source blog.geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

I will prove it..thanks man this is what I nided...

Comment

Installed it today, tested it in various cases. I like the new settings layout system. System feels very responsive and fast, a huge improvement over the previous firmware, especially for wifi networking. I hope this does include the security fix for KRACK.

However, sleep mode still doesn't work properly. I might eventually involve myself into making a rom for this device WHEN I have time to spare.

Comment

Small problem when setting up the launcher and statusbar fw do not remember the settings...

Comment

Originally posted by gor View Post
          Small problem when setting up the launcher and statusbar fw do not remember the settings...
          I had to freeze the stock launcher in order to use another one and setting to persist. Notification bar is also not visible and its not possible to draw it down.

Comment

no problems so far freeze stock firmfare launcher and downdload galaxy 7 launcher and then set to settings as stock launcher and he remember language and time and wifi

Comment

The update is working well, only a problem I noticed during last two years:

I've noticed that the YOUTUBE app doesn't start if I use a widget on the home screen, nor if I try to launch it within the mecool bb2 APP list.
              I can only get it to work by launching it from KODI or going into the PLAY Store.

would anyone have any tips to give me, any script that solve the problem?
              Thank you for your attention
              Last edited by ameba; 01-02-2021, 13:42.

Comment

Working...
              X