Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geero View Post
    Please guys i need some help
    I installed nani rom on my mecool pro L and all works perfectly except that i cant copy any text from chrome or Gmail app or any other app
    When i long press ok button on text or link doesn't show pop up bar for copy, paste or copy link
    Is that normal for this rom or what is the problem
    ​​​​​​I wish to fix this issue.
    Thanks
    Try another browser more modern

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
      Try another browser more modern
      Thanks my friend for replying
      That happens with all apps not only chrome
      But anyways what other browsers you think i should install?

Comment

Thanks my friend for replying
        That happens with all apps not only chrome
        But anyways what other browsers you think i should install?
        You are correct, you can't copy and paste, at least I have not found a way.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hello! I have tv box version LS 20180314.201555.v0213 Longsys LTM8830 16gb. where to find such firmware for this version?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

You are correct, you can't copy and paste, at least I have not found a way.
            Thanks bro for reply
            So.... Is it like a problem with this firmware?
            That means that everyone having the same problem?
            Is it possible to to go back factory software? And where can i find the original software
            I'm using Mecool m8s pro L old remote (no voice function)
            Cheers

Comment

Thanks bro for reply
              So.... Is it like a problem with this firmware?
              That means that everyone having the same problem?
              Is it possible to to go back factory software? And where can i find the original software
              I'm using Mecool m8s pro L old remote (no voice function)
              Cheers
              I am not aware of any of these Android boxes having the ability to copy and paste, but I could be wrong.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am not aware of any of these Android boxes having the ability to copy and paste, but I could be wrong.
                I used to use H96 max H2 before and it was working easily

Comment

This thread is not for tv rom. And as we can see , you use tvstock rom .
                  In tv roms airmouses possible not work so better flash this threads' rom and test again or make your question to the right thread .
                  Not sure what you mean, I downloaded the ROM from this thread so .... yep, I think it's relevant

Comment

Originally posted by seyaralex View Post

Not sure what you mean, I downloaded the ROM from this thread so .... yep, I think it's relevant
                    You wrote: " I used the following firmware : update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310"

This rom you use is ATV variant so read my answer again .
                    ​​​​​​From this thread you cannot download the rom you already use because is for non atv variants . So try download this https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXga1FxH5jlJmCO1FldQ and flash it . Everything working fine then .

Comment

Originally posted by Indiglo View Post
                      Do the Voice assisted remote control work as before after flashing these roms on the Mecool M8S pro L box?
                      Anybody please answer this !

Comment

You wrote: " I used the following firmware : update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310"

This rom you use is ATV variant so read my answer again .
                        ​​​​​​From this thread you cannot download the rom you already use because is for non atv variants . So try download this https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXga1FxH5jlJmCO1FldQ and flash it . Everything working fine then .
                        Zenix, I am not sure what you mean.

I downloaded that firmware from the first post on this thread. And this was not the rom that I already used, since I used that one to replace the ugly MeCool mod they shipped the box with.

And I am happy with that version, except for the bugs. I downloaded that Nano one, but it's not what I am looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by seyaralex View Post

Zenix, I am not sure what you mean.

I downloaded that firmware from the first post on this thread. And this was not the rom that I already used, since I used that one to replace the ugly MeCool mod they shipped the box with.

And I am happy with that version, except for the bugs. I downloaded that Nano one, but it's not what I am looking for.
                          I mean that according to the firmware that you wrote you use, it is propably an ATV version .This version has some limitation .in order to work more properly the tv box, download the burning package from the first page of this thread and flash it with burning tools.

Comment

Help me please the remote controller work but not recognize
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by virgo75; 06-18-2018, 07:41.

Comment

Hi All,

I'm new to the whole android TV stuff.

I've recently bought a M8S Pro L which comes with some voice remote but I don't like the Android TV firmware, I just want basic android on it like whats on my phone.

I've tried loading this ROM onto it but it always errors out with the message:

Found: M8S PRO L, M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180417.150752.V0213
                              E3004: This update package is intended only for the M8S PRO L.
                              E:Error in /udisk/update_M8S_PRO_L-
                              (status 7)

Installation aborted.

I did this using the OTA install which says current version is 91243021

can anybody help please?

Comment

If you have the LB revision (look at the sticker underneath it), i'm afraid you have to sit and wait like the rest of us. For the LQ, you can put the Magendanz firmware on it - to get around the error message you need to edit the update script in the zip version. But if it's a new box, it's likely an LB, and then there's no alternative .. yet ..

Comment

Working...
                                X