Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to install this ROM in a vorke z6 plus, they only have to change l1 (but from the original vorke z6 plus)

Comment

Originally posted by Josuehds View Post
      I managed to install this ROM in a vorke z6 plus, they only have to change l1 (but from the original vorke z6 plus)
      How did you do it it?

Comment

Hi, Magendaz how you think, I can update this ROM with original Nexus OTA Image? (ATV 8.0) from this place: https://developers.google.com/android/ota#fugu

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Not possible. The Google Nexus Player (fugu) is an x86 architecture.

Would also like this for the Z6 Plus .....

Comment

Is this ROM dead? I'd love to see more development for it.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, I've had limited time, so I've been focusing on the boxes with Widevine L1 support.

Can I use this ROM for products that use DDR3 RAM?

Comment

I didn't see it in the notes of this custom ROM build, but does it contain the new build of Mali driver that supports OpenGL 3.2 + AEP ? Thanks. (I see some custom ROM builds for other players like the Mecool do, but perhaps not this one?)

Comment

Anyone flashed this to X92 2/16 S912 device?

Comment

Hey! Has anyone tried flashing atvxperience (https://www.atvxperience.com/) on this Box? Guest do you think it would work? I'm curious to see how would the front display on the box behave.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulKnot View Post
                  Hey! Has anyone tried flashing atvxperience (https://www.atvxperience.com/) on this Box? Guest do you think it would work? I'm curious to see how would the front display on the box behave.
                  I flashed it and it works very well. Display doesn't work but there are a few display fixes to flash via TWRP that I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulKnot View Post

I flashed it and it works very well. Display doesn't work but there are a few display fixes to flash via TWRP that I will try.
                    Great! Is yours with DDR4 or DDR3 memory? Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,

All very new to these boxes so please excuse the noob question.

I have just purchased a TX92 and installed LibreELEC and TvH as my PVR. As my primary use for this box is Kodi for TV, Movies, Music and Photos, can you explain what benefits I would have installing this ROM instead of using LibreELEC?

Again sorry for the noob question.

TIA

Greg

Comment

I have installed it yesterday.
                        unfortunately I still get random reboots and most of the times the box freezes at the Nexus logo.
                        In these cases, only if I remove the power for 15+ seconds it can start again.

Any idea what's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                          I have installed it yesterday.
                          unfortunately I still get random reboots and most of the times the box freezes at the Nexus logo.
                          In these cases, only if I remove the power for 15+ seconds it can start again.

Any idea what's wrong?
                          Sometimes when the power supply goes bad you can get random reboots and freezes. Any chance you have another power supply you can try out?

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap View Post

Sometimes when the power supply goes bad you can get random reboots and freezes. Any chance you have another power supply you can try out?
                            Hmm, I will have a look.
                            Thanks buddy.

Comment

Working...
                            X