Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Is anyone using Cinema (HD movies) for watching series and movies?
    After installing this Rom, I have issues with running this app. Every time I open it it freezes and the only option is to close it through the error message popup.
    It was never happening with stock rom.

    Any ideas?

    Comment


      #92
      Hello all will this rom work on mecool bb2 pro ?




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #93
        So I managed to grab a brand new charger from a shop that sells Vorke Z6plus and although since yesterday I had no reboots, I found my box frozen this morning, after I had left it open last night.
        Temperatures should not be an issue, as the room temp is around 15 degrees.

        Comment


          #94
          Also. I can't mount anything at the TWRP recovery.
          During the first time that I have entered into TWRP, I have selected to allow modifications.
          But then wiping of cache didn;t work because mounting was not possible and also I couldn't mount anything manually.
          Is there something else required?

          Comment


            #95
            What is happening
            Noone is using this box or Rom?
            Noone knows how to wipe the user data?

            Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #96
              I own TX92 lpddr version 3GB/32GB. Can I install image from 1st post?

              Comment


                #97
                I am not having any luck. I tried to use the USB Burning Tool and got no where. I tried using the SDCard installation. I had the Android dude for about 10 seconds and then it went to a black screen. I cannot get to boot any longer. Even the front display screen is blank. They say these are almost impossible to brick, but I cannot find any way to unbrick mine. I only get to 2% using the USB Burning Tool at this time.

                I wish I knew someone who could bail me out of this. I really need it working.

                Comment


                #98
                Magendanz I have several Z6 and TX 92 boxes with customers, they are ddr4 and ddr3, some are stock firmware and others are your nexus rom.

                All of them have issues with Quick support. When I log in with teamviewer apps will start behave strange like closing unexpectedly/, and after a few minutes it will all freeze up at my siide.

                This happens only with this box, there is no other Android box which give me similar issues.

                Quick support users have different versions of the app, some the latest version and others an earlier one, so it isn't the app either.

                Do you have any suggestion how to fix this?

                Comment


                • Magendanz
                  Magendanz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have to admit that I've never used Quick support, and no one else has reported this issue. If the problem can be reproduced on the underlying OEM firmware, then there's probably not much we can do.

                #99
                Magendanz Thanks for taking the time to reply, yes it's definitely not your firmware that causes the issue, since it's with the OEM as well.

                I only had hoped that you could give me a hint, since I use it on many different boxes from Android 5.1 > 7.1, and it's only the Vorke Z6 and TX92 that give me this issue

                Comment


                  Installed on GT1 ultimate. Everything else is working fine but I can't update Google play services?
                  there is no update"button" in okay store, just "full description".
                  I tried to flash opengapps tvstock package but in recovery it said I don't have the right gapps as room is Android 5.1?

                  I tried clearing the cache and the data for play services and play market but it's a no go.

                  And of course I can't install anything else before play services is updated...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Hanha View Post
                    Installed on GT1 ultimate. Everything else is working fine but I can't update Google play services?
                    there is no update"button" in okay store, just "full description".
                    I tried to flash opengapps tvstock package but in recovery it said I don't have the right gapps as room is Android 5.1?

                    I tried clearing the cache and the data for play services and play market but it's a no go.

                    And of course I can't install anything else before play services is updated...
                    Just install them manually after u download the services from apkmirror

                    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                      Just install them manually after u download the services from apkmirror

                      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
                      Thanks for the reply.
                      I tried that too, "App not installed. The package appears to be corrupt". Also tried to install from apptoide.
                      I tried every gapps possible. when using the suggested one, android 5.1, the space is insufficient...
                      After that removed some google apps with titanium to get space but it doesn't help.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Hanha View Post

                        Thanks for the reply.
                        I tried that too, "App not installed. The package appears to be corrupt". Also tried to install from apptoide.
                        I tried every gapps possible. when using the suggested one, android 5.1, the space is insufficient...
                        After that removed some google apps with titanium to get space but it doesn't help.
                        Take a look at this topic, I think they are discussing about issue that you have: https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=622

                        Comment


                          Is it possible to add other apps to the home screen?Like a web browser or something...
                          Thanks

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Filc View Post
                            Is it possible to add other apps to the home screen?Like a web browser or something...
                            There's the Google Chrome browser in the App Drawer already. You can add Android TV apps to the Android TV Launcher, but non-ATV apps will be placed in the App Drawer unless you make an ATV shell for them.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X