Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
    There's the Google Chrome browser in the App Drawer already. You can add Android TV apps to the Android TV Launcher, but non-ATV apps will be placed in the App Drawer unless you make an ATV shell for them.
    OK, thanks for the reply! Other question, I can't find a recovery that works for me so I can't install gapps.
    Any help?

Comment

Hello.Does anyone know if there is some custom rom >Nougat on Vorke Z6?

Comment

Guys bit help please.Will all google playstore apps and other apk files work and run with this rom?Also is there any way to flash it with twrp? Thanks.

Comment

Hi

I discovered this roms and related ones for my vorke z6 plus
          like many people there is a bug with the led display clock
          I know we can patch it with twrp recovery but this last one doesn't work
          indeed, the remote control cannot move the cursor
          also, it is said unmodified partition hence I think the rom is not rooted
          Another bug is the button to switch of which launch YouTube tv instead

How to patch the led display without twrp recovery or how to have twrp recovery working in this rom

I tested many roms for vorke z6 plus but this bug of led display stuck on "boot"
          the only one who have the led display working is a rom name "prueba.img"
          but this rom cannot have the last play store or the last Chrome.

with amlogic tool compilation 7.1.0 for pc:
          i tried myself to bring the apps from tillaz87 rom to the "prueba"rom but it doesn't replace it .
          i also tried to bring the app for ledstatus from "prueba" rom to tillaz87 but the display still don't work

Please, can someone help me to have both the latest google playstore android tv and chrome and led display patches with this excellent tillaz87 rom?

Is there an update of this version 10.7 which has those bugs solved?

Thank you for any recommandations you will give me.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            unless you make an ATV shell for them.
            Hi Magendanz, thank you for the efforts you put to these ROMs. I had some problems with my Tanix TX92 TV box after three years of use so I decided to try to play with different firmwares. I'm testing this one for a week and I'm very satisfied.
            You mentioned that Android TV Launcher can show non-ATV apps by making ATV shell for them. Can you please describe this in more details? I couldn't find any info about this online.

Thanks,
            Ivan

Comment

Working...
            X