Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    I can make the rom, but to test it is another story
    Sure, take the time you need. For the heatsink, be careful that some components close to the cpu are slightly higher.
    Also remember to make sure that air can circulate from the outside. good luck.

Comment

I can make the rom, but to test it is another story
      Sure, no problem, I text the rom

Comment

Has anyone tried to flash this on a X92 box?

Just wondered because the Vasily X92 rom from 4PDA is also based on the Z6 firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
          @Alianato Hi, in the future you think to assemble the rom using the latest update of Magendanz ?

Cheers
          here they are, the Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus images, I had no time to test them all, credit should go to Magendanz

Images

OTA

cheers

update: stock image is working fine in my Tanix TX9 Pro box, stock OTA is also good
          Last edited by Alianato; 02-10-2018, 21:26.

Comment

here they are, the Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus images, I had no time to test them all, credit should go to Magendanz

Images

OTA

cheers

update: stock image is working fine in my Tanix TX9 Pro box, stock OTA is also good
            Hi, how do I install the OTA stock?
            I have never tried....
            cheers

Comment

I have never tried....
              cheers
              It's pretty easy, just copy the OTA file (zip) into a card or USB PEN, then reboot into recovery and install it via TWRP, follow the menus, install, etc... selecting the unit where the OTA file is.
              To reboot into recovery there are several tools in the google shop, the rom is rooted so there is no problem to do it.

Comment

I find the latest version of the rom much more stable then before, congrats @Magendanz

Till the moment there is just an annoying problem, when booting/rebooting the resolution is wrong for my TV, so I have to manually set it to 1920x1080@50Hz, I would like to know if there is a setting/work around to force this resolution, did anyone else faced this problem?

cheers

Comment

I have never tried....
                  cheers
                  I tried to flash with burning tool but the new image no longer starts the box.
                  I have already proceeded to unbricked by shorting pins 5 and 6 of the emmc and reloaded previous image. Now it works again. The resolution problem jumps out every time you do OTA update I read somewhere.
                  Cheers

Comment

I tried to flash with burning tool but the new image no longer starts the box.
                    I have already proceeded to unbricked by shorting pins 5 and 6 of the emmc and reloaded previous image. Now it works again. The resolution problem jumps out every time you do OTA update I read somewhere.
                    Cheers
                    I am not sure I understood, did you begin to have problems immediately after burning the image or after installing the OTA?
                    I burned the new image and then installed the OTA without issues, so at least for me the stock version is working fine (except the resolution thing I mentioned), I did not test the nano image but the process to create it was similar

Comment

I am not sure I understood, did you begin to have problems immediately after burning the image or after installing the OTA?
                      I burned the new image and then installed the OTA without issues, so at least for me the stock version is working fine (except the resolution thing I mentioned), I did not test the nano image but the process to create it was similar
                      sorry for my english (use google translator)
                      I flashed the image with success but the box does not start. The boot script did not appear.

Comment

sorry for my english (use google translator)
                        I flashed the image with success but the box does not start. The boot script did not appear.
                        something went wrong, maybe retry?
                        file MD5 is ba99c77c84c957cf8606d5e797d56f77

Comment

something went wrong, maybe retry?
                          file MD5 is ba99c77c84c957cf8606d5e797d56f77
                          i've flashed "Nexus_Z6_Nano_NHG47L-20180119_upd", first file, but cheksum is "3b8d4ea722260c470bc40daacd25e346"

Comment

i've flashed "Nexus_Z6_Nano_NHG47L-20180119_upd", first file, but cheksum is "3b8d4ea722260c470bc40daacd25e346"
                            the MD5 is correct but I did not try that one, just the stock

Comment

the MD5 is correct but I did not try that one, just the stock
                              ok maybe this image file is not good,
                              upgrading via OTA causes that problem described in the video resolution.
                              in the updated rom LCD works well?

Comment

ok maybe this image file is not good,
                                upgrading via OTA causes that problem described in the video resolution.
                                in the updated rom LCD works well?
                                thanks for the update on the video resolution, the front LCD is still upside down, I am going to reflash and not install the OTA, maybe Magendanz will fix the resolution in the next OTA
                                I am trying the nano now
                                Last edited by Alianato; 02-11-2018, 21:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X