Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luca View Post

ok maybe this image file is not good,
    upgrading via OTA causes that problem described in the video resolution.
    in the updated rom LCD works well?
    you are right, the nano rom is not good, I have to use the pin trick
    regarding the resolution, I still have the issue without the OTA, you can try for yourself, so not good news

Comment

I'm too inexperienced to try to reassemble the ROM as you did. Eventually if you send me a small guide I could also try. What you have posted is not clear to me at all . The previous rom, however, is already very good for me

Comment

I'm too inexperienced to try to reassemble the ROM as you did. Eventually if you send me a small guide I could also try. What you have posted is not clear to me at all . The previous rom, however, is already very good for me
        I can redo the nano, that's not a problem, but I think everything I did was right, the problem should be somewhere else
        By the way I am back to business, the pin trick did it's job, I am now trying something different, trying another rom, based on the Nexus GT1 from Magendanz
        I think we should wait for a better opinion from Magendanz, perhaps he can explain some of this problems

Comment

So, the bad Nano .img file isn't mine, right? This is something you created on your own for the Vorke Z6 Plus and Tanix TX9 Pro?
          Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2018, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            So, the bad Nano .img file isn't mine, right? This is something you created on your own for the Z6 Plus?
            yes, perhaps I did something wrong, the stock version is fine except the screen resolution, the screen appears blurry, I thing the refresh rate is wrong after booting.
            After correcting via settings, it turns right

Comment

this Tanix TX9 Pro box is terrible, I am just trying to get something usable

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                You should start another thread for the Z6 Plus and TX9 Pro custom ROM. It's confusing for people with the plain Z6 and TX92 to read about bugs from other custom ROMs, even ones derived from this one.

you are right
              any hint about the resolution?

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I haven't looked into that yet. You're the first to report it.

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

It's pretty easy, just copy the OTA file (zip) into a card or USB PEN, then reboot into recovery and install it via TWRP, follow the menus, install, etc... selecting the unit where the OTA file is.
              To reboot into recovery there are several tools in the google shop, the rom is rooted so there is no problem to do it.
              I keep reading about installing OTA via TWRP, but Teamwin say that TWRP doesn't support OTA updates.

I'm confused

Feb 11, 2018Installing official updates from your manufacturer or carrier is not supported by TWRP.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                This is just confusing terminology. There's the OTA update format (https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/) that's defined by Android and comes as a .zip file, and that's definitely supported by TWRP and the local update feature in the Amlogic update app (Settings->About->System update in my ROMs). Of course, doing a local install of an OTA update (.zip file) isn't really over-the-air, since it's not being hosted on an OTA update service. TWRP doesn't support receiving these update files via an OTA update service, but it can install them from a local source.

Guest Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

you are right
                can we create a new thread on custom rom for Vorke z6 Plus and Tanix Tx9 pro?

Comment

this Tanix TX9 Pro box is terrible, I am just trying to get something usable
                  Even I had problems just brought home, modified the thermal part now works perfectly and never stops, never a reboot, freeze .temperature in idle 35 ° watching video fullHD reaches 40 °, with cpu stress max 54°.I think the problem is more in the DDR3 than the CPU

Comment

Even I had problems just brought home, modified the thermal part now works perfectly and never stops, never a reboot, freeze .temperature in idle 35 ° watching video fullHD reaches 40 °, with cpu stress max 54°.I think the problem is more in the DDR3 than the CPU
                    How did you fix the thermal part?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

How did you fix the thermal part?
                      I removed the heatsink and placed copper plate on both the CPU and the DDR3, then I placed on a fan 4X4 and I took power from the USB port (which is activated only when turned on). Enlarged the holes on the side walls. For the fan I made a hole above the box. It is not noisy. I will put two photos tonight.

Comment

I removed the heatsink and placed copper plate on both the CPU and the DDR3, then I placed on a fan 4X4 and I took power from the USB port (which is activated only when turned on). Enlarged the holes on the side walls. For the fan I made a hole above the box. It is not noisy. I will put two photos tonight.
                        Thanks I look forward to that.

Comment

can we create a new thread on custom rom for Vorke z6 Plus and Tanix Tx9 pro?
                          new thread, we can discuss that topic over there, Guest please keep an eye on that thread, some of the things can be equal to your ROM because basically it's based on it

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1

Comment

Working...
                          X