Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luca View Post

Even I had problems just brought home, modified the thermal part now works perfectly and never stops, never a reboot, freeze .temperature in idle 35 ° watching video fullHD reaches 40 °, with cpu stress max 54°.I think the problem is more in the DDR3 than the CPU
    I am using a new heatsink that finally arrived from Gearbest and I removed the bottom plate, the heatsink itself is considerable bigger and I used strong black tape to glue it to the motherboard, it's not perfect but for the moment it's working fine

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Thanks I look forward to that.
      It is not beautiful but it works perfectly. The next posts we move here [ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)
      Cheers
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a work of art....Don't doubt yourself
        Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
        Well done. +1

google play isn't updating

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the OEM put some code in the framework to prevent that. Stupid.

I'll try to strip it out in the next release.

Yeah it must be an issue with the original firmware.

When I try to force an update by clicking on the build number, it says downloading but doesn't install. When I try to sideload it, it gives the same error as the original firmware - that the file may be corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
        Yeah it must be an issue with the original firmware.

When I try to force an update by clicking on the build number, it says downloading but doesn't install. When I try to sideload it, it gives the same error as the original firmware - that the file may be corrupt.
        yeah there is a code in services that is preventing updating

Comment

Hi Guys, my Tanix TX92 has Freezing problem, also the display fade in during the work and also hangs 2-3 times a day, is there any solution to solve these issues? can anybody help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by zaryan View Post
            Hi Guys, my Tanix TX92 has Freezing problem, also the display fade in during the work and also hangs 2-3 times a day, is there any solution to solve these issues? can anybody help me please?
            try to flash http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...om-android-7-1

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
              Dear Jose I'm not that professional and at the link you pointed there are many files tat I don't know which should I use, can you please advice?

Comment

please help
                i have TX92 VONTAR 3GB 64GB
                I CANT INSTALL ANY ROM LIKE TANIX TX92 OR VORKE Z6
                OR ROM Nexus_Z6_TVStock
                ONLY I CAN INSTALL THIS ROM FROM SELLER youjia-VONTAR-TX92-LP-20171221
                PLEASE HOW CAN INSTALL
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by m7mdaly View Post
                  please help
                  i have TX92 VONTAR 3GB 64GB
                  I CANT INSTALL ANY ROM LIKE TANIX TX92 OR VORKE Z6
                  OR ROM Nexus_Z6_TVStock
                  ONLY I CAN INSTALL THIS ROM FROM SELLER youjia-VONTAR-TX92-LP-20171221
                  PLEASE HOW CAN INSTALL
                  i think that's because you may have DDR3 not DDR4

Comment

Excellent ROM, but I have problem with most of available browsers, also with Chrome, which I use for default one. I'm using air mouse and mouse pointer does not working by it's function. For example I can not scrolling up or down the web page, niether can select some words to copy it. Is this Amlogic problemn or is it something else. BTW Yolo browser works fine, but is not my choice.
                    Any help with this?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      An after-market air mouse should work the same as an attached USB mouse, so I'd look at the keylayout (.kl) files for that device.

Yes I know that and If I try with classic USB mouse everything works fine, but air mouse Mele deluxe not working correct.
                    Please, if you can see what could be wrong with it. I try with other ROMs and problem with air mouse is present in all tested ROMs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

i think that's because you may have DDR3 not DDR4
                      but if ddr3 i can not install any rom

Comment

Originally posted by m7mdaly View Post

but if ddr3 i can not install any rom
                        if you have DDR3 you can install Vorke Z6 Plus stock firmware and maybe this one http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1

Comment

Guest any chance for an updated ROM based on newest firmware (20180126) ?

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry, I've just been busy with other stuff. Will try to update this weekend, but after the update for M8S PRO L and M8S PRO.
                        Working...
                        X