Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download SCV1:
    Download SCV2 OTA:
    Good day Superceleron,
    Are these ROMS still available? I have been trying to download either one for 2 days straight. No success.
    Can you help please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by georgesat20 View Post

Where I can found this backup Rom ?
      Read through the thread and you will find it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2853rob View Post
        I have 2 of these one LQ version and one LB version, the LB version is running Android 7.1.2, is Microsoft DRM compatible and has just done an OTA update but the LQ is still stuck on 7.1 and can't connect to the update server so I guess that there are no official updates planned for this variation.
        What I would like to know is are they only shipping LB versions now or are there still LQ ones being shipped as I bought both within a week of each other and we would like another one.

They are a great little box but finding out info apart from here is practically impossible

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
        My guess is there will be stock of both and it is a lottery on which one you get since they didn't bother telling buyers they had made changes to the hardware.wether they will support both variant of box remains to be seen.that is why these forums exist to provide info and support where otherwise there is none or very little.i have great respect for rom developers who take on these challenges as it can be very frustrating when mods are made to boxes after getting a good custom rom together.

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

Read through the thread and you will find it.
          I will do thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 2853rob View Post
            What I would like to know is are they only shipping LB versions now or are there still LQ ones being shipped as I bought both within a week of each other and we would like another one.
            I think from all the recent spike of questions regarding this issue, I think they are probably shipping LB only, unless they have a few LQ floating around the inventory. I placed another order from Gearbeast and will let you know which version I get, but I have a feeling its most likely LB.

Comment

Thanks mike_la and supermal, i reckon i got one of the last LQ's so will wait a couple of weeks and hopefully get an LB and use the LQ for experimenting with roms etc,
              And a big thanks to all the rom developers and enthusiasts who support this "android box" hobby and addiction of mine

Comment

Why thay dont make universal rom with drivers for both wifi/bt chip and problem solve

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor-X View Post
                  Why thay dont make universal rom with drivers for both wifi/bt chip and problem solve
                  LB box has 3 wi-fi drivers but not for the 9377 of previous box.go figure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by georgesat20 View Post

Where I can found this backup Rom ?
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...223#post722223

I am very grateful to supermal for sharing this rom.

Comment

Originally posted by rlghplay View Post

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...223#post722223

I am very grateful to supermal for sharing this rom.
                      Thanks for URL my friend but I have LQ non LB

Comment

Originally posted by boozie1956 View Post
                        Download SCV1:
                        Download SCV2 OTA:
                        Good day Superceleron,
                        Are these ROMS still available? I have been trying to download either one for 2 days straight. No success.
                        Can you help please?

Thanks
                        Yes they are available.
                        And guys i bet the LQ one will be forgotten by them is the usual stuff...

Comment

I made my own backup rom share.
                          TWRP BACKUP ROM LB Version
                          M8S_PRO_L-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20180417.150752.V0213

Comment

Originally posted by rlghplay View Post
                            I made my own backup rom share.
                            TWRP BACKUP ROM LB Version
                            thank you.used it to put latest update onto mine.no need to go back to stock recovery.

Comment

there will be a custom rom soon for mecool m8s pro LB versions.

Comment

Boot Image

Comment

Working...
                                X