Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can I bypass the DTB chek in TWRP ? for installation for other S912 box?

Comment

Originally posted by v3n0m3n0 View Post
      Super fast and fluid ROM @superceleron, Great job! The only thing is, high temperature of my PRO L. During Antutu bench my box hits 85 °C and has average temp 75°C of 1 hour of use.
      Has only my box got so high temps or is this drawback of your ROM ?
      Nop that is a problem on all of the roms :/ its a design problem of the box, and of course mine a bit more warmer because of the many stuff is running in the background(ATV stuff).
      But like i said is really a design problem of the box!

Comment

Hi superceleron, perfect rom, thanky you very much! Sadly Prime video isnt workin, the app stops immediately when a video is being started. Will there be a fix in the future? Thank you!

Comment

Did you tested with latest version that can be install from playstore

or did you side load

Comment

Download SCV2 OTA:Can i use the OTA updater in the original firmware (20170918) and update to v2 directly? Or i must do it using amlogic flasher?

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoDM View Post
              Download SCV2 OTA:Can i use the OTA updater in the original firmware (20170918) and update to v2 directly? Or i must do it using amlogic flasher?
              Nop, you need to update to SCV1 1º, and no is not needed the amlogic flasher!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Nop, you need to update to SCV1 1º, and no is not needed the amlogic flasher!
                Thank you. One more thing: in the original firmware, kodi (or tv center) cant run on 4k: In kodi->options->screen size 4k isn't there... any possibility to run tvcenter or kodi in 4k? Or is it a limitation of kodi itsself?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor-X View Post
                  Did you tested with latest version that can be install from playstore

or did you side load
                  Hi tried both and many others i found on the intenet...no one works. Seems to be a problem with androitv, i tried magendanzes android rom where it works with the playstore app on magendanz androidtv rom same problem app starts butt app closes when intry to start a video....

Comment

Originally posted by amdultra View Post

Hi tried both and many others i found on the intenet...no one works. Seems to be a problem with androitv, i tried magendanzes android rom where it works with the playstore app on magendanz androidtv rom same problem app starts butt app closes when intry to start a video....
                    Get the primelauncher apk, install it and follow the instructions. It works, the problem is that the resolution of the video is quite low.

Comment

Originally posted by Floki View Post

Get the primelauncher apk, install it and follow the instructions. It works, the problem is that the resolution of the video is quite low.
                      Yeah did that already but as you say the resolution is bad

Comment

The problem is that amazon did it on propose... their app simple dont work on AndroidTV... any androidtv out there if i remember correctly...!

Comment

Have you guys managed to use Google Cast with YouTube without an error? It fails on my end and displays an error on my phone.

Comment

Hi. I have installed a New launcher, but I dont know how to put this launcher predeterminated. Anyone knows how to put any launcher predeterminated and the home button go to this New launcher?

Comment

Hi

is there a way to keep the android tv version but change the launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by Floki View Post
                                Hi guys, Developer options don't have the Terminal enabling option and the Reboot app isn't working for me, whatever option I choose, nothing happens. How to reboot to recovery then?

EDIT: Nevermind that, I managed.
                                Can you explain how you did it? I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                                X