Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes!
    I hope you include miracast apk to future upgrded custom rom if you are possible to.
    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Look at the pics in this link (post 183) to see where to short the spot to get into the flash mode (first pic). To get into the flash mode, you have to short the two narrow holes, then connect the male to male USB cable. Turn up the volume on your computer so you can HEAR the box connect to your computer. Also, you have to make sure you are using the correct USB port, one of them is the OTG port, and that is the one you have to use. If it still does not recognize, your box, try a different USB port on your computer. My computer does not supply enough power through the USB port, so I use an external POWERED USB hub connected to my computer.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tv-7-1/page13
      hello, that is ok, for who will be blocked, you can do it, i open M8S pro L and made this and so i boot on adroid recovery,
      so i can install SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-M8S_PRO_L.zip and after SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-M8S_PRO_L.zip and it is ok

thanks

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

hello, help me,

i cannot install neither firefox, neither skype ?? how i do ?

thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT : soluce : i put this one :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-1#post686034

Télécharger:
        Last edited by yyvon66; 03-22-2018, 06:44.

Comment

Does anyone know will this rom work on MXQ Pro

Comment

I got my M8S Pro L last week, everything works fine with the original firmware.
            But I can not enable wifi after I flashed this rom.
            Everything else works great with a lan cable.
            Is it because I got a different wifi chip?
            And how can I add a wifi driver into this rom?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by alloy1124 View Post
              I got my M8S Pro L last week, everything works fine with the original firmware.
              But I can not enable wifi after I flashed this rom.
              Everything else works great with a lan cable.
              Is it because I got a different wifi chip?
              And how can I add a wifi driver into this rom?
              well looks like they changed the chip again... the only to fix it is doing some major changes to the rom!

Comment

Hi on Other rom i have this bug when i try to play fullhd iptv with perfect player and internal decoder https://ibb.co/kMi7jn

Fixed on this rom ?

Sorry for my english.

Comment

I use voice(Mic) model box like below

but can't use voice input. how can i do?

Thanks Superceleron for your effort all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by CHANG KIHO View Post
                    I use voice(Mic) model box like below

but can't use voice input. how can i do?

Thanks Superceleron for your effort all the time...
                    The Bluetooth Voice Remote from that link is a combo IR and Bluetooth. Make sure you pair the Bluetooth portion of your remote.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

The Bluetooth Voice Remote from that link is a combo IR and Bluetooth. Make sure you pair the Bluetooth portion of your remote.
                      Bluetooth Voice Remote is paired. IR fuction is working but voice input is not working.
                      Last edited by CHANG KIHO; 04-06-2018, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by CHANG KIHO View Post

Bluetooth Voice Remote is paired. IR fuction is working but voice input is not working.
                        Have you verified that you are indeed using the Bluetooth commands vs, IR?? Cover the sending/receiving port on your remote with your hand, or point the remote in the opposite direction, and try different commands. Voice input works on my both my "L" boxes......
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Will this version work for the Vorke Z1?
                          Please take the time visit my fundraising page for an accessible wheelchair van.

Click here to support my wheelchair accessible van fundraiser.

https://i.imgur.com/pldcvD6.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/PaM4GAy.png?1

Comment

Have you verified that you are indeed using the Bluetooth commands vs, IR?? Cover the sending/receiving port on your remote with your hand, or point the remote in the opposite direction, and try different commands. Voice input works on my both my "L" boxes......
                            I checked all you said.
                            BUT on Bluetooth mode, all functions are working except voice input.

on other firmwares (original ROM(20180205.111652.V0928) & Magendanz ROM (20180310)), voice input is OK.

Comment

Hi, i have try to update my rom (android TV by magendanz). And after reboot i have "patching system image unconditionally" with no progress ! How to solve it please ?

Comment

After reboot same problem...
                                image hosting

Edit : I have flashed V2 directly and it's ok !

Comment

Working...
                                X