Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the better chip type?

Comment

I asked for Firmware and he send me this link

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Can anyone check if this is the same firmware that we have on forum from 11.17 or its for my device?

Comment

i have box with ddr3 LB.firmware version is v0213.so firmware they sent you looks like its for older box.m8spro l 7.1.2 nhg47l 2018.03.16 143701 v0213.not sure if scv2 custom rom will be compatible with this box.or if i will brick box or lose drm l1.

Comment

Originally posted by martybg View Post
          I asked for Firmware and he send me this link

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Can anyone check if this is the same firmware that we have on forum from 11.17 or its for my device?
          I attempted to flash this. It is a flashable zip and in teamwin I get the error : E3004: This package is for "M8S_PRO_L" devices; this is a "q20x". I am on Magendaz "[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)" Rom and am experiencing the same issue due to the wrong wifi chip.
          Obviously I do own a M8S Pro L

EDIT:
          Unfortunately this does not work. I updated the updater script and here the issue with no wifi and no bluetooth persists.
          Last edited by zuiou; 04-20-2018, 18:38. Reason: Mor information

Comment

Supermal I didnt get your reply, they send me firmware for older box or I have an older box. And yes before I got the device bricked the firmware on it was 7.1.2 also what is SCRV2 , I am sorry I cannot u derstand your reply, My device has black vox on the outside and it says M8S PRO L

Originally posted by supermal View Post
            i have box with ddr3 LB.firmware version is v0213.so firmware they sent you looks like its for older box.m8spro l 7.1.2 nhg47l 2018.03.16 143701 v0213.not sure if scv2 custom rom will be compatible with this box.or if i will brick box or lose drm l1.

Comment

Do you have the same box like me or?

Originally posted by zuiou View Post

I attempted to flash this. It is a flashable zip and in teamwin I get the error : E3004: This package is for "M8S_PRO_L" devices; this is a "q20x". I am on Magendaz "[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)" Rom and am experiencing the same issue due to the wrong wifi chip.
              Obviously I do own a M8S Pro L

EDIT:
              Unfortunately this does not work. I updated the updater script and here the issue with no wifi and no bluetooth persists.

Comment

Do you have the same box like me or?

Yes, a fresh mecool m8s pro l , I don't know why it reports the q20x. Anyway, the rom boots with when I modyfiy the zips updaterscript. But the issue remains.
                Is there someone who has a new box that could dump the image - do we have the necessary tools ?

Comment

this is the llace I bought it from why is this happening this is crazy

Comment

Were you able to download this file that they send me from Baidu, can u please upload it somewhere else I cannot even download this thing

Originally posted by zuiou View Post

Yes, a fresh mecool m8s pro l , I don't know why it reports the q20x. Anyway, the rom boots with when I modyfiy the zips updaterscript. But the issue remains.
                    Is there someone who has a new box that could dump the image - do we have the necessary tools ?

Comment

Were you able to download this file that they send me from Baidu, can u please upload it somewhere else I cannot even download this thing

There you go: https://ufile.io/7hbug
                      Faster: https://nofile.io/f/JDHCQy84NBn/M8S_...4057.V0928.zip

Comment

Supermal I didnt get your reply, they send me firmware for older box or I have an older box. And yes before I got the device bricked the firmware on it was 7.1.2 also what is SCRV2 , I am sorry I cannot u derstand your reply, My device has black vox on the outside and it says M8S PRO L

i have same box as you.it has the new wifi module.the firmware is new and is not mentioned on any forum.the firmware that has been sent to you is not for your box.it is for ones with the previous wifi module.i bought my box from geekbuying and only had it for one week.scv2 is the custom rom on this thread by superceleron but it is based on the box with previous wifi module so i dont think it is compatible with our boxes.dont know if now there is two firmwares for these boxes or the new firmware is ok for old and new boxes.looks like the old firmware is not compatible with newer batch of boxes.your box is not bricked.you just need the stock firmware back on your box and your wifi will be working again.

Comment

Got it, the question is from where we gonna get this firmware now

Comment

Hi i bought my mecool m8s pro L on bangood site, i flashed this firmware http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-tv-7-1/page1 everything works fine except that the wifi chip only give me 600 kb of speed on the internet,i have 20 mb contracted with telmex.Someone on this thread says that new mecool ms8 pro l have a new module wifi and its possible thats the cause to the drop speed on my unit...ooh i forgot this name board on my unit its named "q20x".I need help with my unit a aprecciated if anyone help me.Thank you and waiting for the reply
                            Last edited by alexei_gp; 04-21-2018, 04:07. Reason: i need help

Comment

Got it, the question is from where we gonna get this firmware now
                              still got stock firmware on my box.i did a twrp backup of it(just in case).dont know if the twrp will restore the back up,but it there anyway.

Comment

Can you upload it please, also how did u back it up with stock recovery or twrp, if with twrp how can I install jj
                                just twrp

Originally posted by supermal View Post

still got stock firmware on my box.i did a twrp backup of it(just in case).dont know if the twrp will restore the back up,but it there anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X