Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have install ATV Firmware WORK PERFECTLY again thank you i have install the patch for lcd work fine !!!! My tanix roxxxx now ))
    i have no resolution problem. Always after a lot of start / reboot 1080P resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
      I have install ATV Firmware WORK PERFECTLY again thank you i have install the patch for lcd work fine !!!! My tanix roxxxx now ))
      i have no resolution problem. Always after a lot of start / reboot 1080P resolution.
      Great!
      I still have to check if I have the problem with resolution with the ATV because my tests were only on the stock version, and that's where I found the issue

Comment

Ok for information i have use OTA UPDATE PACKAGE via TWRP for install. All is good.

edit : Now i have same problem with ATV i have put the box on my second TV (62Pouces) after star resolution 480P
        Last edited by Deki; 02-17-2018, 08:51.

Comment

Ok for information i have use OTA UPDATE PACKAGE via TWRP for install. All is good.

edit : Now i have same problem with ATV i have put the box on my second TV (62Pouces) after star resolution 480P
          do you mean that in one TV no problem and with the other the problem appears?
          I am thinking in a workaround that will force a specific resolution at boot via a script, but I still have to test it

Comment

hi, before installing LCD patch did you flash the ROM with USB Burning tools?
            I'm worried that launching the patch LCD via OTA will cause the resolution problem to boot.

Comment

after some investigation I found a workaround for the low resolution problem, nothing final but better then nothing
              the idea is to add the following script at boot time

echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
              echo 1080p50hz > /sys/class/display/mode
              echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/freescale_mode
              echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale_axis
              echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/window_axis
              echo 0 0 -1 -1 > /sys/class/video/axis
              echo 0x10001 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale
              echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
              echo "1920 1080 1920 1080" > /sys/class/graphics/fb1/scale_axis

there are several tools in the store to execute scripts, I used something called "ROM Toolbox Pro" but should work with other tools as well
              the script should be executed with root permissions
              in the second line on the script I used 50hz because with 60hz I get some audio noise
              please try and tell me if this worked for you

cheers

Comment

Now when i switch 1080p 60hz i have a big problem with sound rom is very very unstable i go back to tanix rom :-(

Comment

Now when i switch 1080p 60hz i have a big problem with sound rom is very very unstable i go back to tanix rom :-(
                  try 50hz, I have no sound problems with 50hz and check post #36

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

try 50hz, I have no sound problems with 50hz and check post #36
                    i have try all resolution all have a problem, i have try reset, box blocked in "boot" so... i have try to reinstall firmware and now... box is bricked

really i dont understand... at moring all work very very well, and now...

Comment

i have try all resolution all have a problem, i have try reset, box blocked in "boot" so... i have try to reinstall firmware and now... box is bricked

really i dont understand... at moring all work very very well, and now...
                      you can easily unbrick this box

Comment

thank you. i need to have usb / usb cable i try tomorow and come back

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
                          thanks, where did you get that from?
                          I would like to have more info on the subject
                          The differences are mainly in a binary file: FD628Service
                          This files for all devices is different, in charge of: Led's, Display, Power button
                          boot/kernel
                          lib/aml_fd628.ko
                          bin/FD628Service

Problems with a resolution of 480p, are associated with the recovery TWRP or recovery boot.
                          stock: boot.img and recovery.img and the problem should not be
                          Last edited by promosign; 02-18-2018, 07:35.

Comment

Alianato Hi, after two weeks of testing I can say that the ROM works very well.
                            I think, however, that it does not support the frame rate adaptive and that the video codecs are not perfect.
                            have you found these problems too?
                            Ciao

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
                              Alianato Hi, after two weeks of testing I can say that the ROM works very well.
                              I think, however, that it does not support the frame rate adaptive and that the video codecs are not perfect.
                              have you found these problems too?
                              Ciao
                              Hi Luca, sure, I agree with you, this rom is far from perfect, anyway till the moment was the only one I consider usable
                              If Magendanz updates his rom I will also update this one, so who knows, maybe in the next version this rom will be even better
                              ciao

Comment

Tanix TX9 Pro
                                For testing purposes only.
                                Make all the backups.

Instruction:
                                1. Copy the firmware and TWRP recovery to the memory card.
                                2. Copy TWRP recovery to a memory card.
                                3. Download TWRP.
                                4. Make a backup, if not done.
                                5. Select the archive on the memory card and install it.
                                6. Reboot to the system and wait ...

Tanix_TX9_Pro_Nexus_ROMs_v.1.0 (stock + base from Nano Nexus ROMs)

Comment

Working...
                                X