Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    very fast, thanks
    Last edited by Luca; 03-01-2018, 13:24.

Comment

build from Vorke Z6 Plus stock and based on Magendanz Standard (non ATV) stock version

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

veri fast, thanks
        please keep me updated on the result, thx

Comment

build from Vorke Z6 Plus stock and based on Magendanz ATV stock version

Comment

build from Vorke Z6 Plus stock and based on Magendanz ATV stock version

https://uptobox.com/z83pl10xye4o
            hi guys, I've tested this ROM, the first impression is that it's perfect for me.
            No hangs, restart, freeze.
            LCD work fine
            Videos smooth.
            Try it
            Thanks again

Comment

please keep me updated on the result, thx
              I tested the version stock, and all perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

hi guys, I've tested this ROM, the first impression is that it's perfect for me.
                No hangs, restart, freeze.
                LCD work fine
                Videos smooth.
                Try it
                Thanks again
                nice...

Comment

you may want to try the following rom

it's based on the following rom by tillaz87 all credit should go to him, I only adapted to the Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate

download from:

unzip with 7zip

it's working fine for me, it's an ATV rom
                  Hiiiii i have try this rom ! is very very very good and very very fast !!! just one problem screen on tanix alway writt : "boot" even when the box is off (power off) any solution for solve this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post

Hiiiii i have try this rom ! is very very very good and very very fast !!! just one problem screen on tanix alway writt : "boot" even when the box is off (power off) any solution for solve this ?
                    Hi, there is a new version of that rom but I still have to try it, I agree with you, it is very good, the developer now added an option that allows to convert the ATV version to non ATV
                    I recognize the problem with the led showing "boot" but I am not sure it can be solved, except perhaps with a black tape on top of the led

Comment

Lol black tape is not the solution :-) i dont understand why box show « boot » when is powered off ?
                      For me no problem if box dont show time... just when power off screen turn off

or second solution is cut cable screen but after dont view when box is ON :-/

Comment

try the following rom if you like, it's based on tillaz87 ATV rom but it's a new version with improvements and it allows to be converted to non ATV
                        I still had no time to try it

rom

convert to non ATV (install via TWRP)

This auto wipes data, flash in recovery.

If you want the status bar edit build.prop Code:
                        persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true

to Code:
                        persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=false

Note: this patch was made for original rom so it's not sure it will work on the adapted one, anyway there is a good chance it might work
                        Last edited by Alianato; 03-01-2018, 22:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
                          Lol black tape is not the solution :-) i dont understand why box show « boot » when is powered off ?
                          For me no problem if box dont show time... just when power off screen turn off

or second solution is cut cable screen but after dont view when box is ON :-/
                          I think the box is not effectively powered off but in a kind of deep sleep/doze mode
                          the original firmware was made for a non led box so I am afraid any change could break the code, perhaps the problem does not occur with the latest rom I just posted

Comment

try the following rom if you like, it's based on tillaz87 ATV rom but it's a new version with improvements and it allows to be converted to non ATV
                            I still had no time to try it

rom

convert to non ATV (install via TWRP)

This auto wipes data, flash in recovery.

If you want the status bar edit build.prop Code:
                            persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true

to Code:
                            persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=false

Note: this patch was made for original rom so it's not sure it will work on the adapted one, anyway there is a good chance it might work
                            same problem with the first version but now screen is returned lol i think i open the box and disconect screen for dont show
                            this rom is very very good this is the only problem encountered really damage

Comment

new version of the tool to convert to non ATV (install via TWRP)

https://mega.nz/#!1dJUBZ5T!68ObvcsHm...TKo9KZsKiJyFFE

most probably it will not solve the LED screen issue

Comment

I want ATV version for my usage is better
                                i have cut pin for dont show display screen now all is good

Comment

Working...
                                X