Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

This topic is about adapting the [ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1) made by Magendanz to work in Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...om-android-7-1

here they are, the Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus images, all credit should go to Magendanz

Image(s)

Nexus_Z6_Stock_NHG47L-20171119_upd.img

OTA(s)

update_Nexus_Z6_Stock_NHG47L-20180119_upd.zip

at the moment I am just posting the stock version because the nano rom was broken, I will update the links when I have something new

update: stock image is working fine in my Tanix TX9 Pro box, stock OTA is also good

cheers
    Last edited by Alianato; 02-12-2018, 17:59.

The main problem I face is wrong frequency after boot

720(H) x 480 (V)
    H. Frequency: 32 KHz
    V. Frequency: 60 Hz

I can change it manually via settings to the desired resolution

1920(H) x 1080 (V)
    H. Frequency: 56 KHz
    V. Frequency: 50 Hz

but I want to have an automatic way to set the resolution, I already tried several apps and even to edit the build.prop file but no luck till the moment, the wrong settings always come back after boot/reboot

perhaps someone have a suggestion to fix this or maybe on the next version of Magendanz rom the problem is not there

Comment

After burning the rom and installing the ota I was able to install Magisk-v15.3 and MagiskManager-v5.5.5.apk

Comment

I rebuilt the nano rom but without success, the method I used before is not working for nano rom, so I am leaving it for the moment

Comment

Thank you just one question could you confirm it's Android TV version (with LeanBack ?) or it's really same version pure android without TV
          Last edited by Deki; 02-14-2018, 13:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
            Thank you i try on my Tanix Tx9 today !!
            just one question it's Android TV version (with LeanBack ?)
            no, it's "normal" stock rom, but you can later install a Android TV like launcher, there are several in the store, I like SquareHome Key because it's kind of a mix between the Android TV and standard environments although it's quite powerful.

Comment

Alianato to Does this ROM have a working lcd display, and do you think it's save to flash it to X92 3Gb device?

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

no, it's "normal" stock rom, but you can later install a Android TV like launcher, there are several in the store, I like SquareHome Key because it's kind of a mix between the Android TV and standard environments although it's quite powerful.
                Ok thank you for reply. so is not good for me i need Android TV rom... because i have a few app need android TV rom for launch in "leanback mod"... i have try on my mecool m8s pro sucessfuly (install android tv firwmare, update to stock firmware after app launch perfectly in leanback mod) and now i want same on my tanix !! but impossible to find a compatible firmware just for install one time...

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post

Ok thank you for reply. so is not good for me i need Android TV rom... because i have a few app need android TV rom for launch in "leanback mod"... i have try on my mecool m8s pro sucessfuly (install android tv firwmare, update to stock firmware after app launch perfectly in leanback mod) and now i want same on my tanix !! but impossible to find a compatible firmware just for install one time...
                  I can make an Android TV version if you want although I will not try it or test it, I just will follow the procedure I used for this one, the TV version will also be based on a Magendanz rom, just tell me if you want this

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Alianato to Does this ROM have a working lcd display, and do you think it's save to flash it to X92 3Gb device?
                    The LCD is upside down, I don't like it anyway so I have a black tape covering it, regarding the X92 3Gb device I have no idea, better ask Magendanz if it could possibly work

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

I can make an Android TV version if you want although I will not try it or test it, I just will follow the procedure I used for this one, the TV version will also be based on a Magendanz rom, just tell me if you want this
                      Yes if it's possible for you it would be very nice

Comment

+1 for Android TV. It would be excellent! Many Thanxes to Alianato!
                        Last edited by shqual; 02-16-2018, 06:59.

Comment

+1 also from me! a TV version would be a definitively tryout

Comment

Here it is, the Android TV version, I did not test it so use at your own risk, hope you find it useful

cheers

Comment

thank you

the first link is full img for update USB BURNING TOOLS
                              the second link is update for OTA
                              this is it correct ? I try tonight :-)
                              Last edited by Deki; 02-16-2018, 08:08.

Comment

Working...
                              X