Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luca View Post
    On the Russian forum, someone says that the voltage written on the motherboard is not the same as the measured.
    I have done some checks and this is true, but those detected are correct according to the specifications of the components.
    LPDDR3 1.2 Volt (no 1.5 as written)
    CPU min 0,80v max 1,1v, it depends on the clock (1,1 as written)
    EMMC 1.8v
    The values remain stable in the box.
    I really do not know what to think.
    possible that 90% firmware not good?
    when to make a box work we need to check motherboard voltage something must be fundamentally wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

when to make a box work we need to check motherboard voltage something must be fundamentally wrong
      Of Course..

Comment

you must install zip via twrp, I believe I installed SuperSU v2.82 http://www.supersu.com/download

perhaps installing the zip via the "about" in "settings" may also work, from what I recall the result is a boot into recovery
        Perfect, i try

Comment

Having read most of the posts related to the Tanix TX92, I'm yet to understand which is the latest ROM compatible with the device...
          I am currently running the stock ROM from Tanix, designated as TX92-20171230.
          Any help?

Comment

build from Vorke Z6 Plus stock and based on Magendanz ATV stock version

https://uptobox.com/z83pl10xye4o
            Podrias subir de nuevo esta version y de ser posible para OTA.

Muchas gracias por tu esfuerzo y trabajo.

You could upload this version again and if possible for OTA.

Thank you very much for your effort and work Alianato
            Last edited by kain75; 06-04-2018, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by alesul View Post
              After 1 week of use Magendanz rom in Vorke z6 plus a lot of crush begins and also freezing screens....I can use the device just after I take the AC plug from device! I believe something is not ok.....Other people have the same simptoms?
              Tengo el mismo problema con la version de Stock al usarlo despues de conectar a la anergia, pero si dejo pasar un rato funciona correctamente es un error de hardware o software?

I have the same problem with the version of Stock when using it after connecting to the anergy, but if I let it happen for a while, is it a hardware or software error?

Comment

I tried installing this with usb boot card maker with usb drive. it only boots into recovery. tried install from udisk, but couldn`t find it.

I`ve also installed windows 10 on my MacBook pro and used a usb/c to usb cable to use burning tool, but device wont show. What can I do... please help

Comment

Originally posted by kain75 View Post

Podrias subir de nuevo esta version y de ser posible para OTA.

Muchas gracias por tu esfuerzo y trabajo.

You could upload this version again and if possible for OTA.

Thank you very much for your effort and work Alianato
                  sorry but I no longer have that version

Comment

sorry but I no longer have that version
                    Ok gracias no hay problema

Ok thank you not problem

Comment

Hi Alianato and thanks for the support about the tx9pro.

Can you repost ATV version or make a update of your nonATV version in ATV ?

Because i desepear to found an ATV rom for this device.

Thanks by advance.

Comment

latest Magendanz non ATV roms based on:

Vorke Z6 Plus (nano)

Vorke Z6 Plus (stock)

Tanix TX9 Pro (nano)

Tanix TX9 Pro (stock)

ATV versions will follow soon
                        This Nano version for the TX9 Pro is beautiful. Works really well and after trying so many others, this is the one I found to be most stable. Good job to all involved

Comment

I'm using latest firmware 6/6/2018, the videos still freeze occasionally. Accept from that i felt the 5Ghz wireless is bit slow, or it's signal is not strong compare to my Telos S95. I still need to use LAN to watch really big size movies. If they could fix the freeze, this box would be almost perfect to me. Most i read they mentioned about heated hardware. I don't know

Anyways, i decided to test this ROM last night. Though i lost some of the cool features, like the front screen panel. It's finally work again. I can watch my movie without freezing. So happy right now, i really thought it would go wasted this box.

Will update if i know more. Still not getting use to ATV, currently learning.

Much thanks to creator and TS.

Comment

Hi,

Is there any chance you can create updated versions of these that use the latest Tanix TX9 firmware (2018-02-05) or explain how I can update the existing one to latest firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by kozekz View Post
                              I'm using latest firmware 6/6/2018, the videos still freeze occasionally. Accept from that i felt the 5Ghz wireless is bit slow, or it's signal is not strong compare to my Telos S95. I still need to use LAN to watch really big size movies. If they could fix the freeze, this box would be almost perfect to me. Most i read they mentioned about heated hardware. I don't know

Anyways, i decided to test this ROM last night. Though i lost some of the cool features, like the front screen panel. It's finally work again. I can watch my movie without freezing. So happy right now, i really thought it would go wasted this box.

Will update if i know more. Still not getting use to ATV, currently learning.

Much thanks to creator and TS.
                              Hi Kozekz, when you say you lost the display, I assume you have a Z6 Plus.

Which ROM exactly did you use, and after 2 months are you still happy with the result?

Any update on your experience will be much appreciated

Comment

Yes, mine is Z6 Plus. Can't find the original link.. I re-upload the file. I only use it for couple of days and after that i switched back to my old box. Just because i felt that the wireless is not up to my standard. Any good news yet?

MULTI_VorkeZ6PlusBASED_ATV10.6_upd.img.7z

Comment

Working...
                                X