Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kozekz View Post
    Yes, mine is Z6 Plus. Can't find the original link.. I re-upload the file. I only use it for couple of days and after that i switched back to my old box. Just because i felt that the wireless is not up to my standard. Any good news yet?

MULTI_VorkeZ6PlusBASED_ATV10.6_upd.img.7z
    https://uptobox.com/niquty51c86c
    Thanks for the fast reply.

Since you say that the display doesn't work, I take it this is not the latest Magendanz ATV as posted in this thread, because that one has the display working.

I had hoped that you would have used it a bit longer than a few days, as I'm trying to get some positive feedback on what rom works well on the Z6 plus, before i gonna flash it.

The display is not really important for me, but I don't see any sense in replacing stock firmware with a custom rom that also has issues.

Anyone who has some positive experience with one rom or the other, please let me know.

Comment

hello after installing latest Magendanz ATV roms based on:
      Tanix TX9 Pro
      https://uptobox.com/42nashn0d9w does not appear the recorvery, I reinstall the original and it appears, but I flip back the atv and there is no way to enter to recover the connection with the box is lost, some solution to be able to install the recovery
      Thank you
      sorry for my english

Comment

Hello, i installed the rom by tillaz87 which is working well. Only two issue i have is the lcd which is not working well and the chromecast.

So i would like to know what is the difference with this Nano Nexus rom (ATV version) ?

What about the stability ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Thanks for the fast reply.

Since you say that the display doesn't work, I take it this is not the latest Magendanz ATV as posted in this thread, because that one has the display working.

I had hoped that you would have used it a bit longer than a few days, as I'm trying to get some positive feedback on what rom works well on the Z6 plus, before i gonna flash it.

The display is not really important for me, but I don't see any sense in replacing stock firmware with a custom rom that also has issues.

Anyone who has some positive experience with one rom or the other, please let me know.
          I've been using this again for a week now. Weirdly, the WiFi seem improved, not like before. When i try to use it again, back on my mind, i wanted to use it with LAN cable. The display only showing "boot" nothing else. Running 4K, x265 and pretty much everything else. Haven't had any issues, apart from some video which i think related to codec. Major video seem fine. Still prefers android experience compare to ATV. Can anyone point me to the ROM which display working correctly?

Edit: Bluetooth is really bad.. switching back again
          Last edited by kozekz; 03-23-2019, 12:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
            latest Magendanz non ATV roms based on:

Vorke Z6 Plus (nano)

Vorke Z6 Plus (stock)

Tanix TX9 Pro (nano)

Tanix TX9 Pro (stock)

ATV versions will follow soon
            Hi there I want to install Tanix TX9 Pro (nano), but can you tell me with which method? Burning Tool (is not working with with v2.1.6.8), TWRP (how)?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	102
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	804057

What do about this error tx9pro ?

Comment

duplicated

Comment

Originally posted by Niex View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	102
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	804057

What do about this error tx9pro ?
                  Try completely closing the USB burn tool and then try different USB.

Comment

Originally posted by syked69 View Post

Try completely closing the USB burn tool and then try different USB.
                    If fails again? Its possible to do by sd card?

Comment

Originally posted by Niex View Post

If fails again? Its possible to do by sd card?
                      Should be possible but haven't tried. Have you used burn tool before... are you sure the cable is good working order?

You can try unticking "erase bootloader"

Comment

Originally posted by syked69 View Post

Should be possible but haven't tried. Have you used burn tool before... are you sure the cable is good working order?

You can try unticking "erase bootloader"
                        i am not shure about the cable, gona get another later
                        the boot on the display dissapear now.
                        first time i use this tool
                        try several options, nothing until now

Comment

Hello Everyone, I'm currently on the chase to get my box back to life. It was a tictid x9t pro but threw research and using usb burner I've got the tanix firmware to work on the box. However running into the common problem of the lcd display being upside down. I was wounding if someone could post or send me fresh working links to the img files of the lcd panel fix and twrp if anyone has it. Currently flipped the box upside down for the lcd but it bothers me in the back of the mind. I manages to find zip files of the lcd however I cannot get it work. So I was wondering if someone could post fresh img links. Thanks so much for the time everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Siniater View Post
                            Hello Everyone, I'm currently on the chase to get my box back to life. It was a tictid x9t pro but threw research and using usb burner I've got the tanix firmware to work on the box. However running into the common problem of the lcd display being upside down. I was wounding if someone could post or send me fresh working links to the img files of the lcd panel fix and twrp if anyone has it. Currently flipped the box upside down for the lcd but it bothers me in the back of the mind. I manages to find zip files of the lcd however I cannot get it work. So I was wondering if someone could post fresh img links. Thanks so much for the time everyone!!
                            Are you using the firmware in this thread?

Here is the LCD fix. It can only be used straight after a fresh flash. If you have tried other fixes, it will not work and will you will have to re flash again.

and here is the trwp image. change to file name to recovery.img then put it on your card to boot off it then once loaded, you can flash the img to recovery partition permanently.

Comment

Recently, I can no longer connect to google account. Does this happen to anyone? Maybe have something to do with google policy updates on old firmware or something..

Comment

"can no longer connect to google account"
                                (Old? Firmware version?)
                                Basic:
                                • You can "purposefully" delete services- Youtube, Gmail-etc.
                                https://myaccount.google.com/delete-...count?hl=en_GB
                                • Have you (household member) tried to remove/change account (to check other Gmail accounts etc.) on your China Box?
                                • - Settings - Account (Google) - Account name should be visible. Has it changed or disappeared?
                                • !! Disconnect from internet!! - Delete your Google account from settings. - Reboot - Verify internet is on - Settings - Google - Add Account.
                                This is just a basic run through of fixing your account. (Do not remove/ delete your account while connected to internet.)
                                Your firmware may have "Droid" settings and "White" settings. I think "White" setting has more options(?) to control your account.

If you are desperate for your "active account" and not banned by Google.
                                A "Factory Firmware Reset" will delete everything (non factory apps and personal data) on your China Box (Advanced users only). Start over, setting up your device.
                                A recent TWRP back-up of your good working firmware can restore your device (Semi-advanced).

Comment

Working...
                                X