Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by promosign View Post
    Tanix TX9 Pro
    For testing purposes only.
    Make all the backups.

Instruction:
    1. Copy the firmware and TWRP recovery to the memory card.
    2. Copy TWRP recovery to a memory card.
    3. Download TWRP.
    4. Make a backup, if not done.
    5. Select the archive on the memory card and install it.
    6. Reboot to the system and wait ...

Tanix_TX9_Pro_Nexus_ROMs_v.1.0 (stock + base from Nano Nexus ROMs)
    friend, that is a bit confusing

I suppose you mean to reboot to recovery and install the zip from a microsd card or usb pen
    what is the objective of this ota? what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
      friend, that is a bit confusing
      I suppose you mean to reboot to recovery and install the zip from a microsd card or usb pen
      what is the objective of this ota? what's new?
      This is the whole firmware, but for 4pda reviews bad on the build.
      I will remodel my native firmware from Tanix TX9 Pro.

Comment

This is the whole firmware, but for 4pda reviews bad on the build.
        I will remodel my native firmware from Tanix TX9 Pro.
        whole firmware but to install as OTA, right?
        because this is a zip file, not img

I also follow 4pda but I do not speak russian so I have to use google translator, I suppose you do the same when you post here

Comment

whole firmware but to install as OTA, right?
          because this is a zip file, not img
          Archive not signed, flashing TWRP recovery.

Comment

box is unbricked thank you
            so have you find soluce for resolution ? i can test if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post

And whether it is necessary?
              I will edit the stock firmware. I'm remaking Stock Tanix TX9 Pro (2018)
              With an Aroma installer for everyone.
              There will be an easy version with optimization and when installing the required one under each program

Comment

see post #36, not a definitive solution but better to say a workaround, it works nicely for me

Comment

There will be an easy version with optimization and when installing the required one under each program
                  thank you for your time to edit and mod firmware you think is possible you make a firmware like "Android TV" ? because in "original" tanix firmware is impossible to have leanback launcher and google play store for android tv

ps : after re-install custom android tv nexus, i have try 1080p 60hz work, after reboot dont work, sound bug.
                  i have just sound in 720p 50hz all other resolution sound bug.

Comment

great, we are waiting for that!
                    meanwhile I tested your test rom and I am stuck in the first screen with the words "nexus"
                    glad I have a backup

Comment

but i dont understand why in the first start sound and resolution is good at 1080p 60hz and after restart is very very problem

Comment

but i dont understand why in the first start sound and resolution is good at 1080p 60hz and after restart is very very problem
                        I also had this issue, but then after awhile it was gone when I connected to other TV, maybe the cable...
                        with this rom is only surprises (bad ones)

Comment

after some investigation I found a workaround for the low resolution problem, nothing final but better then nothing
                          the idea is to add the following script at boot time

echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
                          echo 1080p50hz > /sys/class/display/mode
                          echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/freescale_mode
                          echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale_axis
                          echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/window_axis
                          echo 0 0 -1 -1 > /sys/class/video/axis
                          echo 0x10001 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale
                          echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
                          echo "1920 1080 1920 1080" > /sys/class/graphics/fb1/scale_axis

there are several tools in the store to execute scripts, I used something called "ROM Toolbox Pro" but should work with other tools as well
                          the script should be executed with root permissions
                          in the second line on the script I used 50hz because with 60hz I get some audio noise
                          please try and tell me if this worked for you

cheers
                          could you explain who add your script in boot with rom toolbox pro please ? (sorry i'm not a pro with android)

Comment

could you explain who add your script in boot with rom toolbox pro please ? (sorry i'm not a pro with android)
                            me neither, but sure I will try to help
                            ROM Toolbox Pro have a place or section where to load scripts, basically a script is a set of commands or piece of code
                            In the scripts section you can create a new one, just copy and paste the above commands as text into the script
                            then select the script with the mouse or remote and keep it pressed, a window will appear that will let you test the script
                            if everything is fine, meaning the resolution turns to the desired one, you can select the script to run at boot
                            after booting, the script will run, it take some seconds so be patient
                            I am using this method because I bought this app sometime ago, but there are other apps that promise to run scripts
                            I am going to try one or two extra apps and will tell you the result

update: just tested with another app named "init.d scripts support" and also works fine
                            update2: "kernel adiutor" is another app that also works, pick the init.d emulator and add a new entry
                            Last edited by Alianato; 02-19-2018, 19:38.

Comment

me neither, but sure I will try to help
                              ROM Toolbox Pro have a place or section where to load scripts, basically a script is a set of commands or piece of code
                              In the scripts section you can create a new one, just copy and paste the above commands as text into the script
                              then select the script with the mouse or remote and keep it pressed, a window will appear that will let you test the script
                              if everything is fine, meaning the resolution turns to the desired one, you can select the script to run at boot
                              after booting, the script will run, it take some seconds so be patient
                              I am using this method because I bought this app sometime ago, but there are other apps that promise to run scripts
                              I am going to try one or two extra apps and will tell you the result

update: just tested with another app named "init.d scripts support" and also works fine
                              update2: kernel adiutor is another app that also works, pick the init.d emulator and add a new entry

Thank you very much for all information i try asap

Comment

Ok i have found wher imput script :-) your script work good. Just for me i need to change resolution to 720p because in 1080p i have sound problem
                                When i put :

echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
                                echo 720p50hz > /sys/class/display/mode
                                echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/freescale_mode
                                echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale_axis
                                echo 0 0 1919 1079 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/window_axis
                                echo 0 0 -1 -1 > /sys/class/video/axis
                                echo 0x10001 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/free_scale
                                echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank
                                echo "1280 720 1280 720" > /sys/class/graphics/fb1/scale_axis

screen bug. Where is my error ?

Comment

Working...
                                X