Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deki View Post
    I want ATV version for my usage is better
    i have cut pin for dont show display screen now all is good
    great, for me it's better the non ATV, but as I said it's a question of taste

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

great, for me it's better the non ATV, but as I said it's a question of taste
      Of course

i keep this rom in my tanix really is the better rom who have tested !!! again thank you for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post

Of course

i keep this rom in my tanix really is the better rom who have tested !!! again thank you for your work
        you're welcome, glad I could help

Comment

Hello Alianato, it is possible that you make an Android TV version for the stock ROM of the Z69 plus TV Box?
          I could flash the tranix tx9 ROM in this TV Box and works Ok, but I loose the remote control functionality.
          I really apreciate if you coud help me.
          Here is the link for the stock rom:

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but i'm using Google Translate for write in this post.

Comment

new version of the tool to convert to non ATV (install via TWRP)

https://mega.nz/#!1dJUBZ5T!68ObvcsHm...TKo9KZsKiJyFFE

most probably it will not solve the LED screen issue
            Hi, this link is no longer valid.
            I want to try this

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

Hi, this link is no longer valid.
              I want to try this
              sorry, I found the link to
              @tillaz87 . thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoDNL View Post
                Hello Alianato, it is possible that you make an Android TV version for the stock ROM of the Z69 plus TV Box?
                I could flash the tranix tx9 ROM in this TV Box and works Ok, but I loose the remote control functionality.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but i'm using Google Translate for write in this post.
                Hi, if you are Spanish, French or Portuguese/Brazilian you can write to me in your native language but also include the translation by google so the others can try to understand, however my answer will always be in English although I am Portuguese.
                If you are Italian you can try the translator to Portuguese or Spanish, normally it works quite well.

You can substitute the original remote configuration by the original without having to rewrite the rom, in the next couple of days I am going to be a bit busy so I don't know if I will find the time to explain to you, be patient please

Comment

sorry, I found the link to
                  @tillaz87 . thanks anyway
                  tillaz made several versions of his non ATV tool, I classified them as v1, v2, etc and I have them all
                  I can upload later to anyone that wants them

Comment

tillaz made several versions of his non ATV tool, I classified them as v1, v2, etc and I have them all
                    I can upload later to anyone that wants them
                    OK then i wait
                    thanks

Comment

hi guys, I've tested this ROM, the first impression is that it's perfect for me.
                      No hangs, restart, freeze.
                      LCD work fine
                      Videos smooth.
                      Try it
                      Thanks again
                      after a few days I had some random blocks. Only issue for me. I thought I should not flash more ..

Comment

New firmware

Changelog
                        – Updated Airscreen
                        – Updated Netflix
                        – Updated Google Play Store
                        – Added fake WiFi function (if we are connected by LAN, our device will think we are using WiFi). This is useful for some games as Asphalt.
                        – Removed status bar battery icon
                        – Fixed some video playback freezing

here we go again ...

at the moment I am building a new PC for me so I haven't much time to experiment

Comment

OK then i wait
                          thanks
                          patch noATV (several versions)

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoDNL View Post
                            https://www.chinagadgetsreviews.com/...us-tv-box.html

next you can find the configuration file of your original remote, unzip the file with 7zip

https://openload.co/f/t1mkD1b61sA/Z6...0824_remote.7z

you should replace the remote.conf of your box with this one and see how it goes (it's available in /system/etc)

Comment

build from Vorke Z6 Plus stock and based on Magendanz ATV stock version

https://uptobox.com/z83pl10xye4o
                              Hi Alianato, could this firmware being flashed via Burn Card Maker? (I don't own a male to male USB cable)
                              thanks in advice

Comment

please i need help my tx92 vontar afert update the tvbox not start up boot and when i connect to my pc by usb to use USB_Burning_Tool can not connect
                                RAM 3GB ROM 64GB
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X