Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bozinsky View Post

Tried this on Vorke Z6 Plus and everithing is OK, fast and working, except digital clock which is upsidedown and always shows "boot"

p.s.
    playstore netflix app doesn't star
    TV Remote works as expected
    chromecast doesn't work for me
    amazon video doesn't install from playstore
    thanks for the update
    there is another version v10.4, I will adapt it too at next opportunity, but I think I will open a new thread just for this rom so it won't get messed up with magendanz's rom

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

thanks for the update
      there is another version v10.4, I will adapt it too at next opportunity, but I think I will open a new thread just for this rom so it won't get messed up with magendanz's rom
      I only forgot to thank you for your work

Regarding your plans to start a new thread, do you think it could be possible to open one thread for Vorke Z6 Plus and one for TX9 Pro?
      I know it's a double effort, but it could make easier to find the rom for the two boxes....

As I said, thank you very much for those roms!

Comment

I’m back on Magendanz Rom because the second is realy very fast but i think a lot of codec or other option is missing :-(

Comment

I only forgot to thank you for your work

Regarding your plans to start a new thread, do you think it could be possible to open one thread for Vorke Z6 Plus and one for TX9 Pro?
          I know it's a double effort, but it could make easier to find the rom for the two boxes....

As I said, thank you very much for those roms!

I am going to create just on new topic but I will identify the images as belonging to Tanix TX9 Pro and Vorke Z6 Plus

Comment

new topic for Tanix TX9 Pro and Vorke Z6 Plus roms based on tillaz87 rom

current topic will be solely for Magendanz rom

Comment

Great! Thank you very much for this :-)

Comment

latest Magendanz non ATV roms based on:

Vorke Z6 Plus (nano)

Vorke Z6 Plus (stock)

Tanix TX9 Pro (nano)

Tanix TX9 Pro (stock)

ATV versions will follow soon

Comment

latest Magendanz ATV roms based on:

Tanix TX9 Pro

Vorke Z6 Plus

Comment

This Magendanz ATV rom is based on last vorke z6 plus 20180126 and lcd will work?

Comment

Originally posted by alesul View Post
                      This Magendanz ATV rom is based on last vorke z6 plus 20180126 and lcd will work?
                      Magendanz rom is not based on the plus, just on the Z6 and I have no idea if lcd works, I had no time to try it
                      but you can try it yourself

Comment

It is older based firmware from 2017 ,the 10,4 is newer from 2018

Comment

Magendanz rom is not based on the plus, just on the Z6 and I have no idea if lcd works, I had no time to try it
                          but you can try it yourself
                          I can confirm LCD clock works fine, exactly like with the original firmware
                          Everything is OK in this version.

Great work Alianato and thanks one more time

Comment

I can confirm LCD clock works fine, exactly like with the original firmware
                            Everything is OK in this version.

Great work Alianato and thanks one more time
                            thanks for testing

Comment

thanks for testing
                              you're more than welcome!

Testing the rom a little more on Z6 plus (Z6 plus version of the rom), I think that maybe something is broken in integrated chromecast: streaming pictures from android phone's gallery doesn't show anything on TV screen, while video and audio files crash the streaming service on phone (tested with android 8.0 only).
                              Chrome for Windows doesn't recognize the device (but it's windows, you know it...)

I will update this post if I'll find the way to make cast service back to work...

Comment

For the moment is the best and stable rom with working lcd for our Vorke Z6 plus Magendanz ATV roms based on

Vorke Z6 Plus

Thanks Magendanz and Alienato.
                                But I hope Magendanz will make directly rom for our Z6 plus rom based on 20180126

Comment

Working...
                                X