Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    In most boxes that I get reboot 80 percent time it from a heat issue. Quick test is to plug a USB fan into and just set box on it run as normal. No reboot problem heat. Simple test in any event. Good luck. Looked at case would need to provide vents on bottom as looks like box sealed pretty good so I'd say heat a issue poor design box enclosed no vents.
    yes but in this case it could hang immediately after turning on, so it could not be heat related and I had the box open with a vent directly blowing the cpu and rest of components
    I don't have a definitive answer but I suspect this boxes are really bad, perhaps some come good and others don't, I just know I spent to much time trying to get it stable and even so it can hang anytime

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

yes but in this case it could hang immediately after turning on, so it could not be heat related and I had the box open with a vent directly blowing the cpu and rest of components
      I don't have a definitive answer but I suspect this boxes are really bad, perhaps some come good and others don't, I just know I spent to much time trying to get it stable and even so it can hang anytime

cheers
      even my box is cooled, but the problems remain.
      I agree with Alianato

Comment

Originally posted by riana2010 View Post
        link with ,,the first Magendanz version adapted from Alianato'' please....tnx
        01-30-2018, 15:25
        Tanix TX9 Pro with Magendanz's rom + OTA, I suppose it will work the same for Vorke V6 Plus

Here are the files if someone wants to try them, of course I am not responsible for any damage it could bring to your boxes

this is the version that does not have total system blocks.
        Some problems with Kodi

by request I am posting updated links, see post nbrs #44,45 and previous for more explanations

cheers
        Last edited by Alianato; 01-30-2018, 16:23.

Comment

Pretty sure Super Celeron alfwise ddr3/ddr4 rom work on this device to as has similar wifi ect. Might be an option if does same on that one then maybe hardware failure or defect?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Pretty sure Super Celeron alfwise ddr3/ddr4 rom work on this device to as has similar wifi ect. Might be an option if does same on that one then maybe hardware failure or defect?
            thanks but this have been tried, you can install blue version of rom but from what I recall bluetooth and wifi do not work, and it also hangs :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

01-30-2018, 15:25
              Tanix TX9 Pro with Magendanz's rom + OTA, I suppose it will work the same for Vorke V6 Plus

Here are the files if someone wants to try them, of course I am not responsible for any damage it could bring to your boxes

this is the version that does not have total system blocks.
              Some problems with Kodi

by request I am posting updated links, see post nbrs #44,45 and previous for more explanations

cheers
              Last edited by Alianato; 01-30-2018, 16:23.
              Luca I no longer have that rom and I also do not have original rom from Magendanz that I used to build it, so I cannot recreate it, perhaps you could make a mirror of it if you still have it
              However I do have latest build from Magendanz 2018/01/19 if someone still want´s to try

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

Luca I no longer have that rom and I also do not have original rom from Magendanz that I used to build it, so I cannot recreate it, perhaps you could make a mirror of it if you still have it
                However I do have latest build from Magendanz 2018/01/19 if someone still want´s to try
                hi, i've already tested this version, it has random blocks like the original versions.
                I try to link the first version you post.
                Cheers

Comment

Hi, i have a Vorke Z6 Plus (the mainboard says "TX92-LP 3+32G(Z6 PULS) 9377") with last official rom (VORKE-Z6PLUS-20180126)... it randomly freezes and i've to disconnect/reconnect power!

What can i do? Is it an hardware problem? A heat problem or maybe there's a custom rom that resolve the problem? The links above are down...

Thanks for the help and sorry for my english (i'm italian).

Comment

firmware is ok......vorke z6 plus is a bad product.....

Comment

Is there a video guide to install this with a windows computer and a USB flash drive somewhere? I am a total newbie

Comment

Is it possible to flash from stock to this firmware with a USB flash drive?

Comment

i was problem with HD videos in any aplication I try to watch a movie from servers and send video to vlc, but is the same , the video is fragmented in some parts, I try with other so and the video is OK. someone can help

Comment

Mine crashes if I haven't used it in a while. Guess it goes to standby. Got a Vorke z6 plus. Anyone with the same problem?

Comment

//tillaz 87:- For VORKE z6 ( not plus) DDR4 /3gb+64GB I would be most grateful if you would kindly recommend a compatible firmware released after Jan 2018. Many thanks for your generosity.

Comment

Is it possible to dual boot this and LibreELEC? I had it installed on a USB stick, and then installed this. Now I can't boot the USB drive. I am getting the logo at boot, but it says file not found.

Do I need to reinstall the bootloader? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X