Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

This topic is about adapting the [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate) made by tillaz87 to work on the Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...timate/page138

here they are, the Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus images, all credit should go to tillaz87
    use 7zip to decompress the images

this is the update for 10.6 tllaz87 room, I jumped over 10.5

Image(s)
    for Tanix TX9 Pro

for Vorke Z6 Plus

to convert this ATV roms to standard ones you should install the following zip via TWRP

for the led to work install the following zip via TWRP

cheers
    Last edited by Alianato; 04-05-2018, 16:55.

Great news,I have Vorke z6 plus I will try to install and come with feedback! It is great for us to be a nice Android TV rom for our devices! I use MEgandez rom on Mecool M8s pro L and is fantastic!

Comment

Rom is fast no freeze or lag is fast and snappy,boot logo is google then android animation,but display on lcd device is "boot" and remain like this also if is power off or standbay, no indication of hour wi fi etc inside rom( with this remediate will be perfect) I like it to see hour on this device in the night this was one of reason to buy. Netflix apk from android TV playstore not working some error,but I install version of tablet and is ok, I believe is not working by missing of LV1 security. THIS was first impresions! I like the Rom and I believe is full of potential
      Last edited by alesul; 03-21-2018, 15:41.

Comment

Thank you Alianato for your work !

My feedback after few day use :

+
        Rom is very fast
        Fast boot
        More reactive leanback interface than other custom rom

-
        LCD display dont work (only show BOOT)
        No possility to set Power Key (default is Standbuy not Shutdown)
        I Think it's missing some codec (i have problem with a few Iptv app even if vlc or mx player is installed on google store)
        Box turn automatically ON when you use Logitech Harmony or Universal Remote (no problem with other rom)
        Android Keyboard dont work with FLY AIR MOUSE remote

Comment

most probably the clock will never work with this rom because the original box from where this one is based on, have no clock

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
            Thank you Alianato for your work !

My feedback after few day use :
            No possility to set Power Key (default is Standbuy not Shutdown)
            This will be back in 10.5 with others

I Think it's missing some codec (i have problem with a few Iptv app even if vlc or mx player is installed on google store)
            No codecs have been removed, try deleting system/etc/hosts this is known to affect iptv app that don't like add blocking

Box turn automatically ON when you use Logitech Harmony or Universal Remote (no problem with other rom)
            That's odd, which other rom?

Android Keyboard dont work with FLY AIR MOUSE remote
            That's just the leanback keyboard, dpad + ok should work, for mouse sideload Gboard

Comment

The clock could be brought back via patch, might happen if I have the time

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                The clock could be brought back via patch, might happen if I have the time
                thanks so much tillaz87 for your attention

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

This will be back in 10.5 with others

No codecs have been removed, try deleting system/etc/hosts this is known to affect iptv app that don't like add blocking

That's odd, which other rom?

That's just the leanback keyboard, dpad + ok should work, for mouse sideload Gboard

Thank you very very much Tillaz87 for you precision i try all you recommandation in 10.5 when is avaible your rom is really great and fast
                  other rom i have tested is official tanix and magendanz.

Comment

I am total newbie when it comes to this. Can I install this without a flash drive? I only have one, and I have my Libreelec installation there. If installation f*** ups, could my device be bricked? Would I still be able to boot Libreelec if something goes wrong?

Comment

Dear Alianato please port 10.5 tillaz87 version is lcd display is repaired! We wait news of this rom.
                      Last edited by alesul; 03-29-2018, 18:23.

Comment

its not fixed fully yet the patch needs 10.6 which is yet to be finished

Comment

Dear tillaz87 we wait the 10.6 with fixed lcd and non freeze rom! Thank you both tillaz87 and alienato

Comment

will this work for T95U Pro S912 box ?

Comment

Any news for our devices? I see 10.6 is out. how we flash? img or zip? after that is a patch lcd zip? is vey ambigous all! Alianato or tillaz87?

Comment

Working...
                              X