Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alesul View Post
    Any news for our devices? I see 10.6 is out. how we flash? img or zip? after that is a patch lcd zip? is vey ambigous all! Alianato or tillaz87?
    Well for mine first burn the 10.6 image like normal, then the patch is flashed with twrp like all patches

Comment

Is there a way to flash with Mac OSX? I don't have a Windows computer. I have a Z6 VORKE Plus. I'd want to flash a custom Android TV room, but I can't find out if there's a tool that I can use or not on OS X. I've flashed LibreELEC earlier with the LibreELEC SD/USB Creator. I'm a totally newbie. Grateful for all help.

Comment

tillaz87 I flash 10.6 image in my z6 vorke plus and now my box is dead!((((((
        i must short pins on motherboard to realive with official ROM
        Last edited by alesul; 04-04-2018, 01:33.

Comment

Originally posted by alesul View Post
          tillaz87 I flash 10.6 image in my z6 vorke plus and now my box is dead!((((((
          i must short pins on motherboard to realive with official ROM
          The image on my thread its not compatible, Only images found in this thread are for your box.
          Yes short pins to revive

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

The image on my thread its not compatible, Only images found in this thread are for your box.
            Yes short pins to revive

Thanks for your great contribution.

Do you know whether I can make a bootable flashdrive with LibreELEC over ssh??

Comment

Hi sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy
              this is the update for 10.6 tillaz87 room, I jumped over 10.5
              all the credit and many thanks to him

Image(s)
              for Tanix TX9 Pro

for Vorke Z6 Plus

to convert this ATV roms to standard ones you should install the following zip via TWRP

for the led to work install the following zip via TWRP

cheers
              Last edited by Alianato; 04-05-2018, 16:56. Reason: post #1 updated

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
                Hi sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy
                this is the update for 10.6 tillaz87 room, I jumped over 10.5
                all the credit and many thanks to him

Image(s)
                for Tanix TX9 Pro

for Vorke Z6 Plus

to convert this ATV roms to standard ones you should install the following zip via TWRP

for the led to work install the following zip via TWRP

cheers
                Thanks bro. Take some of the credit. Looks amazing. Is there a way to install it straight from the box with stock firmware without flashing USB/SD? Stuck on a MAC

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post

Thanks bro. Take some of the credit. Looks amazing. Is there a way to install it straight from the box with stock firmware without flashing USB/SD? Stuck on a MAC
                  No because it re-partitions the system to give more to data

Comment

Hi, I am a newbie who like to try new atv roms. Could anyone please tell me how to install this ATV roms and Led display patcy to my Tanix TX9 Pro. Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Everything is ok now for Vorke Z6 plus,rom is fast characters is big,new background image,Google logo on start,very fast and after long time work LCD display with flash patch! Congratulations Alianato and tillaz87 for this Android tv rom! I waited long time! It os based also with latest official 2018 firmware! Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I am finally able to flash atv rom and patch the LCD display. The atv roms is very good and fast. Thanks to the providers for this roms. However the LCD patch, it seems to be upside down for the time to display. Any suggestion on how to fix this

Also Netflix is not working with error code: ui-800-3

Attached Files
                        Last edited by pavinji; 04-07-2018, 11:31.

Comment

this rom keeps crashing (requiring a reboot) on my TX9 Pro. also, as pavinji mentioned earlier the clock display is upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by zickler View Post
                            this rom keeps crashing (requiring a reboot) on my TX9 Pro. also, as pavinji mentioned earlier the clock display is upside down.
                            The clock patch was only for vorke hardware don't install it

Also updated to fix some crashes in 10.7 which is final release as I'm moving on from these boxes for now.. wait for it to be updated here and don't flash the led patch

Comment

Originally posted by pavinji View Post
                              Hi, I am finally able to flash atv rom and patch the LCD display. The atv roms is very good and fast. Thanks to the providers for this roms. However the LCD patch, it seems to be upside down for the time to display. Any suggestion on how to fix this

how did you manage to install it to your box bro?

Comment

Originally posted by pavinji View Post

Look here

might be worth adding this from my thread

Read This Before Posting
                                • For root just reboot recovery then -> Advanced / Magisk root
                                • Look here if remote does not work with keyboard or Gamepad is not working

• Problem with a video streaming app? Look here before posting
                                • Support patch for Led clock on vorke devices (Flash this after rom)
                                • If you want to block ads use this or flash this

Comment

Working...
                                X