Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to dual boot this with LibreELEC?

Comment

To all those Vorke Z6 plus owners: I wrote an article here about how to unbrick - and also how to update --- however, my box also keeps crashing every 5 minutes. I think the hardware is the problem, not the software / firmware. It's dodgy components - something not right - probably a cheap resister or something!

Anyway, if you find it useful, good luck! Now I am looking for recommendations on a good solid box.

Comment

Hi and thanks it's really an excellent rom.
        Just one question, Anyone have a trouble with last update of the YouTube app ?

Comment

just a little feedback :
          the sound in my Bluetooth headset is hatched, and the clock on the front pannel is completly upside down

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
            This topic is about adapting the [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate) made by tillaz87 to work on the Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus
            Hello, I have a H96 Pro Plus LPDDR3 (GREEN PCB) box - ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0
            (pictures attached).

Does anyone knows if this firmware will work on this box?

Thanks
            Tiago
            Attached Files

Comment

The firmware must additionally mention it is for 9377 , then you can be sure it will be compatible with your box. But Please check with the 'gurus'. rgds

Comment

I don't understand what firmware really means on a ATV box. Is the firmware some sort of SW upgrade to Vorkes Android? Or am I wrong? If I use this custom ATV version, do I need to install the firmware?

Comment

Hello every one. i need some help. i have flash this rom via USB Burning Tool. after that, i flash stock firmware TX9pro-20180205. now i lost my serial number. it show Unknown on info. i have try flash some other stock firmware version but nothing help. So,How can i fix this? help me please. So sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Hi Papla83 , I have tried this Rom ( 10.7 Version ) on Tanix TX9 Pro , it works well , only problem is You tube which keep crashing after update , after uninstalling update the You Tube is working well .. Some one should find a solution ..Thanks

Comment

Thiis rom will not work with an air mouse cannot type anything or click ok on most

Comment

Hi,
                        From my side, the Rom is working very well !! I installed directly 10.7 version.

Two problem i noticed :
                        - LED zip not working for the hour (i have sometime 6F. Issue with time setting)
                        - chromecast not working
                        Last edited by Marcus95; 03-13-2019, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post
                          I don't understand what firmware really means on a ATV box. Is the firmware some sort of SW upgrade to Vorkes Android? Or am I wrong? If I use this custom ATV version, do I need to install the firmware?
                          You need to flash the rom by using USB burning tool and un usb to usb cable. By flashing this rom, you have a new interface new software. Just install the 10.7 version because you can root easily by the custom recovery.

concerning dual boot you can do it. there is an app on play store to boot on libreelec. Your devise need to be rooted for lauching the dual boot.

I recommand to you to use Coreelec instead of Libreelec.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus95 View Post
                            Hi,
                            From my side, the Rom is working very well !! I installed directly 10.7 version.

Two problem i noticed :
                            - LED zip not working for the hour (i have sometime 6F. Issue with time setting)
                            - chromecast not working
                            Other issue :
                            - When the devise is in stand by mode, the devise is hot. So I need to shutdown the devise every time.
                            - still having freeze on video playing with all player (Kodi, vlc) => need to use CoreElec

Comment

Does this one suit to any TX92 version? I own 3/32GB

Comment

Hello! how can I upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7 for tx9 pro? Do you have a guide? Thanks again! I have some apps that crash and I would like to try updating Android TV. thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X