Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I just flashed the ROM and everything is fine in a vorke z6 plus, but I try to flash the LED patch by twrp and when I access the twrp I can't do anything, the cursor does not move, how can I do it? of the command, the cursor does not move. Then I try to download a file from a browser, the puffin browser, and it tells me that the downloads are not yet enabled. What is due? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I installed tanix firmware tx9 pro 3 gb ram 32 gb rom on a tx9 pro clone of 4gb ram 32 rom and now it won't boot anymore. Help me find the original firmware to reinstall it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
        This topic is about adapting the [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate) made by tillaz87 to work on the Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...timate/page138

for the led to work install the following zip via TWRP

cheers
        The lcd link no longer works.

Comment

First of all Thanks! but i have the display clock face down, some one fix this problem?

Thanks

Comment

Sideloading method can help to install video players directly on Android TV without any patch. Both Android TV and Non-Android TVs are able to install the movie app by enabling the apps from unknown sources. Cinema HD is available through its official website: https://cinemahdapp.net/apk/, check the Android TV installation for a detailed guide with step by step instructions.

Comment

Hi

I discovered this roms and related ones for my vorke z6 plus
              like many people there is a bug with the led display clock
              I know we can patch it with twrp recovery but this last one doesn't work
              indeed, the remote control cannot move the cursor
              also, it is said unmodified partition hence I think the rom is not rooted
              Another bug is the button to switch of which launch YouTube tv instead

How to patch the led display without twrp recovery or how to have twrp recovery working in this rom

I tested many roms for vorke z6 plus but this bug of led display stuck on "boot"
              the only one who have the led display working is a rom name "prueba.img"
              but this rom cannot have the last play store or the last Chrome.

with amlogic tool compilation 7.1.0 for pc:
              i tried myself to bring the apps from tillaz87 rom to the "prueba"rom but it doesn't replace it .
              i also tried to bring the app for ledstatus from "prueba" rom to tillaz87 but the display still don't work

Please, can someone help me to have both the latest google playstore android tv and chrome and led display patches with this excellent tillaz87 rom?

Is there an update of this version 10.7 which has those bugs solved?

Thank you for any recommandations you will give me.

Comment

Hi

with my vorke z6 plus

I installed [v7] Aidan's ROM [S912] [ATV 9] [LPDDR3] which has the latest android tv launcher etc... but some issues that I need help because
                1 - It doesn't transfer the sound to headphone by bluetooth; indeed the rom find the headphone by bluetooth, it is associated and connected but no sound from my headset
                2- the cursor of my remote or my remote is not fully compatible with the rom, how to fix the remote control or do I need to buy a new one and which one?
                3- how to install Twrp recovery and root those atv rom because I need to patch display led in this atv rom

NB: this post and previous one are the same, I need a android tv rom for my vorke z6 plus which has led display patched, bluetooth and latest google play store, chrome and android home

thank

Comment

Hello,

Someone have tx9 pro files for download?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X