Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro L (LB) New OTA Update today- Fail

Mecool M8S Pro L (LB) New OTA Update today - Fail

Optimize the user experience update has 47899KB, box restarts to finish the update but it doesn’t complete with error message:

Aborted API: 3
    Failed to parse build number in post-build-incremental
    Installation aborted

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Did update today, all went good. When the OTA update was downloading my box actually when into the recovery mode.

Comment

Originally posted by al8782 View Post
        Did update today, all went good. When the OTA update was downloading my box actually when into the recovery mode.
        Hi, did your box update without problems? No error messages? I just tried again and the box restarts to update, the progress bar is half way through and the update crashes with error.

Second update, I did a factory reset (didn’t want to but done) and tried to update again and didn’t work. Same error.

Next step I will load the factory image and then try again to update.
        Last edited by adrdidi; 08-23-2018, 00:21.

Comment

Yeah it updated without no issue. Never went into recovery. Had to select update and I think I had to answer YES a couple times to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by adrdidi View Post

Hi, did your box update without problems? No error messages? I just tried again and the box restarts to update, the progress bar is half way through and the update crashes with error.

Second update, I did a factory reset (didn’t want to but done) and tried to update again and didn’t work. Same error.

Next step I will load the factory image and then try again to update.
            Hi ,
            I have the same issue even when I try "factory reset"
            Did you find a solution to install this OTA?
            thanks

Comment

There is more discussion of this going on here - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tv-7-1/page64

Comment

Working...
              X