Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool m8s pro l s912 LB rom

Hi,

I'm new to all this, I have a Mc m8s pro l with bt remote but Im not really pleased with Android TV and would like to try a normal android version, checked the topics but I'm not really sure whish rom I could try, if there is one. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, J

You're not pleased with Android TV or you don't like the Leanback Launcher?

Comment

I don't like the launcher, can't customize it to my needs.

Comment

Tried trebors rom but that ain't working, been reading many posts but that makes me more confused...
        can someone please help me?

Comment

If you have Mecool M8S Pro L - LB version, then there's almost nothing you can do -> There's no custom ROM alternative to install.

You could use Magendanz's firmwares, but they are not for LB version: they will "work" but Bluetooth and Wifi will not work (ethernet will work). If you don't care about those, then try that.

I don't think anything else will work. If only the launcher is your problem, I think there are alternative Launcher apps you can install without changing firmware

Comment

Thanks DrNicos, gone try some launchers and might give magendanzs firmwares a try later,
            thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X