Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro LB Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to ask: Is there any advantage to this version of Android than the original one, besides the look&feel? I have read with the new rom the box runs smoother and colder. Is this true?

Thank you Guest

Comment

Side track a little... Does anyone had the Pluto TV apk for this box ?

TIA

Comment

Not me, but I'd like some feedback on that
        Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
        Side track a little... Does anyone had the Pluto TV apk for this box ?

TIA
        Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Comment

Just installed the 27/02 Nano on a new Pro L LB, but voice remote doesn't work.

It doesn't seem to detect any voice.

Something I do wrong?

Edit : Never mind, I looked up a youtube how to setup voice with this rom and it works now.

Since I'm setting up this box for someone else, and have google assistant now recognize my voice, how do I rest please so my friend can use it?

Comment

Hello Guest and thank you, for your wonderful work.

My both M8S Pro L are useless after the Netflix blacklisting and I try to use the boxes with Linux.

Because I can't find a working Linux Image, i'm learning more about the images, boot loader, configs and kernels

To reset a box, I loaded the following firmware:
            Updated to latest M8S Pro LB OEM firmware (20181018.101400.V0213)
            But now I have the ugly grey user interface instead of the original ATV version, which the box was delivered with.
            Did I miss something? Are there are different M8S Pro LB firmwares?
            WLAN is working and I'm sure, that it is a LB Box ( My LQ Box was delivered with the grey ugly user interface...)

Sorry, for the many words for just a short question

BR
            Rolf

Edit: It's the version with the voice remote, which is now without function
            Last edited by Rolf; 07-21-2019, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
              Hello Guest and thank you, for your wonderful work.

My both M8S Pro L are useless after the Netflix blacklisting and I try to use the boxes with Linux.

Because I can't find a working Linux Image, i'm learning more about the images, boot loader, configs and kernels

To reset a box, I loaded the following firmware:

But now I have the ugly grey user interface instead of the original ATV version, which the box was delivered with.
              Did I miss something? Are there are different M8S Pro LB firmwares?
              WLAN is working and I'm sure, that it is a LB Box ( My LQ Box was delivered with the grey ugly user interface...)

Sorry, for the many words for just a short question

BR
              Rolf
              and in kodi!? Theres no way to use NF?

Comment

I didn't test Netflix in Kodi.
                Is Netflix in Kodi in HD?

Comment

I didn't test Netflix in Kodi.
                  Is Netflix in Kodi in HD?
                  I posted a link to a potential Kodi HD Netflix addon over on https://forum.atvXperience.com/viewforum.php?f=7&t=1040
                  but, nobody has confirmed it working on that forum, I don't subscribe to Netflix, but if you do and want to try and report back, please do!

Comment

Sorry, I have unsubscribed Netflix, due to the Mecool / Videostrong blacklisting and can't test it

Comment

Again Sorry, for spamming this thread.
                      Original firmwares are available via http://www.videostrong.com/xiazai/
                      They offer different versions for BCM4335 and QCA9377 and with or without bluetooth voice.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I posted a link to a potential Kodi HD Netflix addon over on https://forum.atvXperience.com/viewforum.php?f=7&t=1040
                        but, nobody has confirmed it working on that forum, I don't subscribe to Netflix, but if you do and want to try and report back, please do!
                        error on git.... can you send addon to me?

Comment

Again Sorry, for spamming this thread.
                          Original firmwares are available via http://www.videostrong.com/xiazai/
                          They offer different versions for BCM4335 and QCA9377 and with or without bluetooth voice.
                          Which firmware on that page is for the LB?

Comment

Sorry, but what's the difference between this thread and this other one on the m8s LB TVStock?

In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these TVStock Nexus ROMs deliver the pure Android TV experience using the Open GApps TVStock Package (https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/wiki/TVStock-Package). The goal is to keep true to Google's vision and use the bare minimum of OEM or third-party apps or add-ons, which can be

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The TVStock variant is Android TV, and these are "regular" Android.

LB is M8S PRO L 4335

I can not explain the exact differnences between Magendanz versions

Comment

LB is M8S PRO L 4335

I can not explain the exact differnences between Magendanz versions
                              thanks

was hoping for .img files and those look like zips for twrp recovery/restore

i can't see the screen because hdmi out is not showing a picture

are there img versions available that i can use with the usb burning tool?

Comment

Working...
                              X