Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro LB Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone?!

Do you see contacts on your Mecool M8S Pro LB Stock Nexus ROM?

Under Settings -> Google -> Account Services -> Contacts sync, Automatically sync is turned off. But I am not able to turn it on.
    The button seems to be disabled or something. Nothing is happening when I tap on it, it does not switch to ON.

Please help!
    Thanks

Comment

Hello, with original ROM I have problems with Amazon Prime Video e Disney+ apps. It isn't no possibile to play videos.
      Are resolved this issues with this mod rom?
      Thanks!

Comment

Dear,

Please help me, I have Mecool M8S PRO LB and it was bricked, lately I managed to unbrick it .. I flashed different firmwares, including these:..all the different firmwares are working but all of them has the following problem.

When I connect my box to Samsung TV its working but the screen is flickering a little bit .. see the attached picture and video to understand the problem ,
        but when I connect my box to my Sony TVs (I have 2 of them ) there is no picture at all ...only black screen !!! like I didn't connect anything to my HDMI port, but If I connected it back to my Samsung TV it's working but with the problem showing in the attached files.

The picture and the video for my problem are in the link below: ( the link will expire in 2 days )

please have a look and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Md-ar View Post
          .. I flashed different firmwares...
          First, flash the known working stock firmware, as suggested in the forum, to troubleshoot the problem within that.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
            X