Widevine problem, Dazn does not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widevine problem, Dazn does not work.

For some days I have problems with widevine, you too?
    Basically it does not work anymore Dazn ... to you either?

evidently Google widevine has blocked this device, there are chances that a patch is released to solve the problem and get back to work with all the apps that require widevine? Thank you.

Originally posted by fabulas View Post
    For some days I have problems with widevine, you too?
    Basically it does not work anymore Dazn ... to you either?

evidently Google widevine has blocked this device, there are chances that a patch is released to solve the problem and get back to work with all the apps that require widevine? Thank you.
    Delete system/lib/libeomcrypto.so so it falls back to Widevine L3 instead of L1 then a few apps will work again.
    Netflix can only work up to 480p.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Delete system/lib/libeomcrypto.so so it falls back to Widevine L3 instead of L1 then a few apps will work again.
      Netflix can only work up to 480p.
      I thank you for the answer, the folder system where I find it? can you give me the precise route please? I do not see the system folder
      so I have to delete the libeomcrypto.so file and will it all return as before? after doing this so I could do to prevent it from happening again? Thanks a lot...

Comment

I thank you for the answer, the folder system where I find it? can you give me the precise route please? I do not see the system folder
        so I have to delete the libeomcrypto.so file and will it all return as before? after doing this so I could do to prevent it from happening again? Thanks a lot...
        With any file manager like MiXplorer, go to /root/system/lib/liboemcrypto.so
        Or with magisk and liboemcrypt disabler module

Comment

I managed to find the path .. before you had written the name of the file in a different way libeomcrypto.so and I had not found it now you wrote liboemcrypto.so and do not even find it ... you're sure it's called that? because it does not find any of the 2

Comment

I managed to find the path .. before you had written the name of the file in a different way libeomcrypto.so and I had not found it now you wrote liboemcrypto.so and do not even find it ... you're sure it's called that? because it does not find any of the 2
            I think it's /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so

Don't delete the file, just rename it. Of course you won't get streaming in Hd any longer after this procedure

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
              I think it's /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so

Don't delete the file, just rename it. Of course you won't get streaming in Hd any longer after this procedure
              found with this path you gave me now, so I do not delete it I put any name? doing this rework all the apps that require widevine with the only difference that they do not go into hd for the rest does not change anything?

Comment

mymo you're a big I renamed the file and got everything to work, thanks a lot ... but to have everything in HD as a week ago when everything worked there is no solution? ie there could be a solution later or do you think there is nothing to do for this box to have widevine L1 and see in HD as a few days ago?

Comment

found with this path you gave me now, so I do not delete it I put any name? doing this rework all the apps that require widevine with the only difference that they do not go into hd for the rest does not change anything?
                  Yes, just give it any other name, in case it might need it in the future. After that, Netflix tablere version works (in Sd), I don't know about Dazn

Comment

mymo you're a big I renamed the file and got everything to work, thanks a lot ... but to have everything in HD as a week ago when everything worked there is no solution? ie there could be a solution later or do you think there is nothing to do for this box to have widevine L1 and see in HD as a few days ago?
                    People more expert than me here think there's no solution until Mecool releases a fix. If they do, you kept the original file renamed

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
                      People more expert than me here think there's no solution until Mecool releases a fix. If they do, you kept the original file renamed
                      Yes Dazn works, probably always in SD
                      But from what I see this TV box M8s pro l is no longer followed by the parent, in fact it is stopped to Android 7.1, so it is unlikely Mecool has the interest to put some patches to solve, you think it is possible?

Comment

Yes Dazn works, probably always in SD
                        But from what I see this TV box M8s pro l is no longer followed by the parent, in fact it is stopped to Android 7.1, so it is unlikely Mecool has the interest to put some patches to solve, you think it is possible?
                        I don't think they care, but I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Working...
                        X