Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mecool m8s pro l

first post take it easy cheers

mecool m8s pro l has blue light on all the time worked at one time now just blue light what a shame that mecool could not afford a reset button on such a good device/ now wish i never bought one and bought some thing else is there any way of getting this box working again or just count my loss and bin it i have a few boxes but this is the first to develop this blue light of death

Originally posted by cheezy13 View Post
    first post take it easy cheers

mecool m8s pro l has blue light on all the time worked at one time now just blue light what a shame that mecool could not afford a reset button on such a good device/ now wish i never bought one and bought some thing else is there any way of getting this box working again or just count my loss and bin it i have a few boxes but this is the first to develop this blue light of death
    Google translator from Slovak language:
    I had the same problem: after the unsuccessful installation of the firmware, only blue light was on. Also, the reset button did not work. There was no way I could run it. Until I finally installed the "Amlogic USB burning tool" program on a Windows 10 Pro PC and did not connect the TV box (USB-OTG port) to the PC via a USB-USB cable (1 meter long). Although I did not use the reset button, I got the message "Connect success" in the USB burning tool. Thus may by your the PC is connected to a TV box. Then I downloaded the corresponding firmware with the suffix "img", which will be loaded into the USB burning tool and I started recording the new firmware with the Start button. The firmware was uploaded to 100 percent and then I just started the TV box on TV. Try to make sure your TV box is not just ready to connect the TV box to your PC. If so, it remains to find the appropriate firmware. There's more to the M8S Pro L. It depends on whether you have a normal Android or Android TV in your TV box, whether you have a classic or bluetooth remote control, and whether you have an LB, LQ .... LB version or another version written on the label on the bottom of the TV box. USB-OTG on TV box to connect PC with TV box is only one - if one does not write, then look USB-OTG port for the second, third ... . Some firmware on M8S Pro L is published here: http://freaktab.org/28~f

Good luck
    Last edited by Gustav; 01-21-2020, 00:12.

Comment

Working...
    X