Mecool BB2 2/16 GB DDR3 Android 7.1.2 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pctravel View Post
    So this issue is the same whether I use your 7.1 blue or this 7.2 but you are saying this one is faster? Your 7.1 blue worked great!
    Android 7.1.2 has No root access - no root access is required, for example, by the HBO GO application (Slovak region). The bottom bar can be pulled out with the cursor / arrow. Android 7.1.2 is a bit slower, but still fast. If I didn't need root access, I would have version 7.1.1 installed from the GIiTV 912 TV box.

Comment

Originally posted by Pctravel View Post
      And there is no possible android 8 that could be built?
      Amlogic has made available for Amlogic S912 processors codes only for a maximum of Android 7.1.2. After those two years, there is probably no chance of Android 8, 9, 10, ..., for the S912. It's due to the commercially worn out old type of processor - it's just marketing of the new millennium.

Comment

on my Mecool BB2 not one of the versions from Tanix TX9S did not. Throws errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Xrust_07 View Post
          on my Mecool BB2 not one of the versions from Tanix TX9S did not. Throws errors.
          Try the Mecool BB2 Rom from here:
          https://www.evolutiontv-vs.com/uncat...%be%d0%b2.html

Comment

These are the firmware from Vasily, I have already tried to install them, "raw", glitchy, inhibited and the box gets very hot and, as a result, constantly freezes. My patience was only enough for a couple of days of using them. Returned to stock 7.1.1

Comment

Hello, the link: https://mega.nz/file/o9EWmI5T#wMz7fP...nDCUjrJ2FENTjU is not working

anyway, is it possible change tje Mecool_BB2_2_16_GB_DDR3_Android_7.1.2_from_Tanix_T X9S-20200401 luancher? F.E.Ugoos TV?

thank you for the support

Comment

ameba,

TX9S_U9H_FW008_ATV_VTX_v1.2.7z

source: 4PDA.ru (TANIX TX9S thread, post #1359)

Comment

ohps, also this link is not working
                  Облако Mail.ru - это ваше персональное надёжное хранилище в интернете.

thank you

Comment

Gustav : Thanks for your nice work.

We sugest you to get slimbox/minislimtv for BB2 and Pro - that works pretty well and are AndroidTV 9 - as basis for your custom.

Last but not least, it would be also EXTREMELY interesting - and quite unique, at the moment - to have a "Google-free" (= privacy oriented) custom ROM for these Chinese boxes too:
                    Nowdays many peoples has smart TVs/boxes at home, many of them produced in China and with “unclear” Android firmwares. It would be interesting to have a “free as in freedom” firmware(s) to clear them up from bloatwares, Google services and (maybe) stock mal/spyware. There’s already some alternative - AmLogic-oriented - Android-based “stable” firmwares projects such as ‎atvXperience, Poison ROM and some other minor customs, so establishing some kind of collaboration with them could benefit all,...

Hope that inspires !

Comment

Working...
                    X