MeCool M8S Pro L LS Version Firmware???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeCool M8S Pro L LS Version Firmware???

I am hunting hi and low for the firmware for the MeCool M8S Pro L LS version. Can anyone point me to the available download links and if there is any advise on this version. Thank you!

Also any information on other things like whether or not a newer android OS will install on any of these mecool m8s pro L boxes? I've seen it talked about but not much any haven't seen much on this topic.

Comment

ROM Aidan’s Custom Android TV 9.0 Firmware

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13hv...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

And Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OU_...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thank you so much ozmatox!!!!!
          I have downloaded both of those and now am reading the instructions.
          Is the only way to get this new firmware in my box by using the double male usb cord? I dont have one of those but may attempt to make one by splicing 2 together.
          Are there any other ways to install this new firmware such as putting it on a sd card or putting it on a usb thumb drive?
          Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok so i made a double ended male usb and followed instructions and holy wooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            made my box amazing and am so thankful
            my other box is a MeCool M8S PRO L Version LB is there a download like this one that works for the M8S PRO L S912 3G 16G DDR3 LB version ?

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
              My box is the MECOOL M8S PRO L LS Version
              I updated my firmware to Aidan's Custom Rom for the S912 V4 with Android 9
              Everything went smooth during install
              All my apps installed nicely and worked well including bluetooth remote, wifi, ethernet, etc..........on the first day..........
              At the end of the first day, and this had been like this all that first day, I was unable to shut the mecool box off without unplugging its power cord. I figured well as nice as this new firmware and now android 9 instead of 7 I decided no big deal. I have an old firestick and it only sleeps like this is seeming to do so I though ok I can live with not being able to shut it off................keep reading though!
              DAY 2....So I got up early, excited to mess with my Updated MECOOL and things got WEIRD !!!!!!!
              Issues that I have on day 2;
              1. Popup Keyboard functionality went to almost zero and has become almost impossible to use with my mecool bluetooth remote........having to use my little usb keyboard for almost everything.
              2. YOUTUBE will not play any videos at all......this includes every kind of YOUTUBE that I normally use including the legit one that has commercials. YOUTUBE will load but as soon as I click on any video I get a error that something has went wrong and that I have the option to allow a report of this to be sent to youtube.
              These were just the main issues but they are bad enough for me that I cant use the box like this.
              SOLUTION.....well at first......after giving up on google research of this problem I decided to reset the mecool box including deleting anything saved.
              After doing a reset and re-installing all my apps it was working great again and continued to work great all day long.......BUT the next morning it was the exact same issues all over again..
              I have reset this box now each morning which is a big pita because all my apps are gone and I have to install them all over again.....which I'm now a PRO at this and can do it in record time LOL
              ANYWAYSSSSSS does anyone know what I can do at this point?
              Can I go back to my old firmware?
              Please Help

Comment

Working...
              X