No announcement yet.

MECOOL BB2 Android 6.0 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 2G/16G 802.11AC WIFI BT, 1000M LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MECOOL BB2 Android 6.0 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 2G/16G 802.11AC WIFI BT, 1000M LAN

Click image for larger version

Name:	MECOOL-BB2-Android-6-0-Amlogic-S912-KODI-17-0-TV-BOX--370961-.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	589556

Amlogic S912

Android Marshmallow

DDR3 2GB RAM, eMMC 16GB Flash

IEEE 802.11ac

Gigabit LAN

Name:	MECOOL-BB2-Android-6-0-Amlogic-S912-KODI-17-0-TV-BOX--370969-.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	589557

Name:	MECOOL-BB2-Android-6-0-Amlogic-S912-KODI-17-0-TV-BOX--370976-.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	589558

Geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Really cool box, wish this had 3gb/ 32gb rom,

Comment

Its has 3gb/32gb rom too! Please check this ...
      54.99 Free Shipping, Wholesale Price, MECOOL BB2 Android 6.0 Amlogic S912 Octa Core KODI 17.0 Preinstalled TV BOX 2G/16G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN OTA Upgrade

Comment

BB2 S912 also running at 1.5Ghz instead of 2.0 Ghz as on S905X?
        So only difference between cheaper tv boxes is the Mali T820 GPU and nothing else?

I hope all manufacturers will fix the marketing of S905 & S912 tv boxes since Amlogic's speed cheating has been identified.

Comment

[QUOTE=jaivelu;n593150]Its has 3gb/32gb rom too! Please check this ...[/QUOTE
          Checked link 2gb ram with 32gb rom

Comment

Do anyone got this Mecool bb2 device?
            How is the performance of this device?

Comment

have any one one any idea how the product is , the frequency its not the problem , ITS BETTER , PLAY MORE CODEC , ETC , PLEASE NOW SOMEONE ANY THING ?? WHO WANT BENCHMARK BUT i7-X series

Comment

Originally posted by jaivelu View Post
                Its has 3gb/32gb rom too! Please check this ...
                That's the same as the yakatv... Scratch that THAT IS THE YakaTV!, And it only comes with 2GB of RAM, and NOT 3+ GBs of RAM.

Comment

Just got it. Kodi 17 cannot find SMB share and SPMC 16.4 keep crashing...

Basically the same as Yokatv KB2, except the 16GB emmc and smaller Remote control
                  Last edited by Poppi; 09-15-2016, 10:35.

Comment

I've had mine for a week. It came with the latest firmware. Kodi and SPMC crash a lot. I uninstalled the kodi that came with it. All though it worked fine, it kept reverting to its defaults. I hope Mecool produce some firmware that works with kodi.

On a positive note, Eurosport, NBC Sports Extra, Direct TV, BBC iplayer, ITV, and TVPlayer apps all work flawlessly.

Comment

hi i have the same problem contant kick outs back to the main home screen reflashed it 2-3 times without success and all i get told is to reflash it so i doubt if this device will ever get updates as it seems to do it as its been on for a few hours but if any one can help or give me some advice i would be very much appreciated

Comment

Disable media codex in player excel settings. Always some issues re codex on newer boxes in firmware. Fix will come in time.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          Disable media codex in player excel settings. Always some issues re codex on newer boxes in firmware. Fix will come in time.
                          Thanks for that. I disabled the amcodec and it seems to have fixed the problem (kodi 16.1). Unfortunately, I now get a slight lip sync delay - a pity because I have had to use audio off-set on all of my other tv boxes.

If they can fix this issue, it would be a 40 quid bargain!

Comment

when you say Disable media codex in player excel settings.where is it and how do i do that as i use spmc any help much appreciated
                            scooter2014
                            Last edited by happy; 09-18-2016, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppi View Post
                              Just got it. Kodi 17 cannot find SMB share and SPMC 16.4 keep crashing...
                              Basically the same as Yokatv KB2, except the 16GB emmc and smaller Remote control
                              When you look closely at both motherboards they are the exact same, the silkscreening both say: BB2_S912_V1.0 on them. There are probably only a small handful of different S912 units actually out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X