MECOOL KIII PRO Amlogic 912, 3/16GB Dual WiFi, Gig Lan, BT4, DVB S2/T2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cirodino View Post

you have same problem as me...DRM scheme not supported...anyone knows if it can be fixed? thanks
    I think I got a fix for that...can you please provide your DRM info???

Comment

Hi, thanks for answer.
      Anyway after some firmware upload I have L1 security level but still don't work all apps with TV streaming as DAZN or infinityTv....it seems the problemis related to root of device...how to hide it?

Comment

Try something....install this .apk and just run it....tell me what happens after...what stock rom do you have installed???
        Attached Files

Comment

My rom is KIII_PRO_CXD2837-ota-20190117.155141.V0213
          I tried Burnkey and after clickin on burn key (success) I started infinityTV, chilitv and dazn but didn't work....strangely amazon prime worked also before...any suggestion?

Comment

I would try to install the last stock rom (not OTA)...via Usb Burning Tool with a USB A-A cable

With that firmware I am able to run DTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO and Movistar (Spanish Cable)

Should you want me to try DAZN & ChiliTV write a MP and we can sort that out...

Comment

Hi,
              unfortunately yesterday trying to install and update supersu apk I bricked the smart TV box...in fact it remains freezed on starting screen when I turn on.
              So I have forced to flash in any way.

Comment

Then flash it with the rom I pointed you and let me know after!

if you want me to try Dazn & Chilitv let me know by MO...

Comment

Hi, I installed thee rom you suggested but the same problem: the apk see the root and don't show video. I can try even oldest rom KIII_PRO_AVL6862-MHC19J-20170527.143629.V0923 tomorrow.

Comment

Are you sure??? The stock rom I told you can not be rooted...that?s why is a stock rom...must be something else...

Comment

when the app starts, appears message related to rooted device

Comment

if you use root chek can see that device is rooted

Comment

I've understood the cause of problems with streaming with app of payper view...it's android version 7! In fact I donwgraded to stock rom of may 2017 and most of them, not all, work now

Comment

Working...
                          X