No announcement yet.

Vorke z6 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panchovilla toymanedk Jancales cluber77 RASTAVIPER just received confirmation from Vorke team that the support for netflix in HD will be added in the next firmware (January)

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
      panchovilla toymanedk Jancales cluber77 RASTAVIPER just received confirmation from Vorke team that the support for netflix in HD will be added in the next firmware (January)
      WOOHOO!!!

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by toymanedk; 03-29-2018, 03:47.

Comment

There was a update but I haven't found the update for my unit yet. Haven't heard from vorke but with the holiday will probably be a bit. But they were looking at fixing Netflix HD support. Hoping to see something soon

Comment

Originally posted by Zombiej79 View Post
            There was a update but I haven't found the update for my unit yet. Haven't heard from vorke but with the holiday will probably be a bit. But they were looking at fixing Netflix HD support. Hoping to see something soon
            we can all forget about netflix hd support it will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

we can all forget about netflix hd support it will never happen
              They have contacted google and are getting l licence for their old units and they new prototype. There aren't many units that support Netflix HD Nvidia,Xiaomi,zidoo and soon vorke waiting to hear back about new update from their management as I am in contact daily with them

Comment

Working...
              X