Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How flash H96pro plus media player

Hi,

Can someone please help me, with how to reflash a H96 Pro plus box (3/32GB)
    The issue is that I have this box now for a month. I have turn the box off. Next day i try to start the box nothing it's die.
    I like to know how to reflash the box.
    Which port to use en tool (steps or film?)

Thank you

Regards RU469

Heya,
    I bought several of these from Fasttech...one is dead and the other is flakey. Try unplugging the power to box and replugging, leave box on and keep t.v. on and wait up to ..half hour. If it turn on... at least it works. Consider returning to vendor for replacement or repair (warranty)...the quality on these are very disappointing.
    If your successful in flashing remember, you probably still have a *faulty China-box*, poor hardware and software quality.

First method is hit and miss because of drivers needing to be installed and played with to run ok under different Windows O.S.

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post

That might work but I got it working and recommend the following:

1. Ensure the android box is powered down and not plugged into anything (i.e. hdmi, no sd card in slot, no power cable, etc.)
    2. USB cable plugged into PC
    3. Start USB Burn tool and load image that you are going to burn. Make sure image is "verified" by the tool.
    4. Insert USB cable while holding down the reset button
    5. Watch USB burn tool or listen for windows sound tone. You will see USB burn tool show connected.
    6. Press Start on USB Burn Tool and start flashing.
    7. Once USB burn tool has completed successful burn, stop tool and unplug usb from box.
    8. Should be good to go.

Best I could find, video demo, not in English
    Neste video mostro com detalhes ,instalação e configuração do USB BURNING TOOL e troca de firmware ANDROIDE 5.1.1 no MXQ PLUS,MXQ PRO , MXQ PRO 4K E K1 PLUS ...

Second method ..more risky...it proved my box was faulty=dead.

G-Luck
    Reap

Comment

Just additional confusion.
      I'm not validating the method below..but it looks like the rest button was not pressed and options on right side were still default (erase boot loader was not de-selected?) .
      Power was plugged in because of 2% error??? Last time I tried this I got a different error ....

Video, teilen, Kamerahandy, Videohandy, kostenlos, hochladen

Reap

Comment

HOLA COMPAƑEROS se me bloqueo el tv h96pro despues de los muchas vueltas estoy atascado, e Seguido el tutorial de reenplazar El Sistema con USB_BURNING_TOOL, PERO ES EL 92% me da resultado de error de la ONU Que pone UBoot / SISTEMA DE REPARTO / particiĆ³n VERYFI / ERROR 2017.05.19-11.txt 05/19/2017 -11.txt por si me podeis Ayudar, gracias
        Attached Files
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X